Joe Biden Opposed Trumps China travel ban and called it "Xenophobic"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tara Reade's high power attorney just dropped her as a client. Not a good look when your attorney all but says you're a liar

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It’s a crime ....and he plead guilty twice. Plus, as former head of DIA you can’t say he didn’t know the ropes.

Again, your words

He plead guilty
      He plead guilty
      He plead guilty

So, he is, in fact, guilty of a crime. Small point - he was allowed to plead to a process crime in a pleas deal where he avoided prosecution on non-“process”’charges

Tough for you but that’s life.

In other words you got nothing, but I do.
      Now we know Flynns calls with Kislayak were never masked.

OOPSIE .....you guys always lie like rugs when needing to invent cover stories ?
      what non process charges was he up against??? none

i hate to break it to you- he is going to be cleared and he is going to be financially set after he sues the govt for wrongful prosecution
      and even worse for you the guys that investigated him will be up on actual charges

but even worse than all that

Joe Biden just told a Famous Black DJ that he wasnt black !!!! the gift that keeps on giving

Comment

Tara Reade's high power attorney just dropped her as a client. Not a good look when your attorney all but says you're a liar
        Cons dont believe it, her Attorney is from the deep state and had links to Benghazi.

I am a cult and i dont believe anything that is not approved by my Scvvvmbag Leader.

Comment

i hate to break it to you- he is going to be cleared and he is going to be financially set after he sues the govt for wrongful prosecution
          and even worse for you the guys that investigated him will be up on actual charges

Joe Biden just told a Famous Black DJ that he wasnt black !!!! the gift that keeps on giving
          Nope Biden, didn't say that, what he said was you cant be black if you have to decide between Trump or him' .....as sarcastic as it sounds i agree- Black people voting for Trump is no different than them joining the KKK.

But enjoy the 2minutes of fame you ain't got nothing because every black voter knows why Obama picked him. Republicazzes dont have nothing and Trumps Polls now in double digit minus column....cant wait for you suckers to be kicked out.

Comment

Nope Biden, didn't say that, what he said was you cant be black if you have to decide between Trump or him' .....as sarcastic as it sounds i agree- Black people voting for Trump is no different than them joining the KKK.

But enjoy the 2minutes of fame you ain't got nothing because every black voter knows why Obama picked him. Republicazzes dont have nothing and Trumps Polls now in double digit minus column....cant wait for you suckers to be kicked out.
            If you are black and vote for Biden after this, God help you

Old white cracker doesn’t care about blacks.
            https://nypost.com/2020/05/22/biden-...black-comment/

Comment

If you are black and vote for Biden after this, God help you

Old white cracker doesn’t care about blacks.
              https://nypost.com/2020/05/22/biden-...black-comment/
              So you’re saying I should vote for a Racist instead?

Comment

you just agreed thats what he said- libs are cray cray

Comment

So you’re saying I should vote for a Racist instead?
                  you should vote for who you believe represents most closely your agenda for the benefit of the country as a whole

Comment

he told a black guy'he cant be black" if he doesnt vote for Biden

just another old white guy telling blacks whats good for them- yep that will play well

Comment

lol let’s start with ONE of Flynn’s crimes -

“In the US, private citizens have freedom to work on behalf of foreign governments or foreign entities affiliated with the government — but they have to register with the US to disclose that they’re doing so to comply with the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA). A failure to register is a felony offense.

Even though Flynn’s work on the Turkish campaign dates back to 2016, Flynn only registered retroactively as a foreign agent in March.”
                      [/quote]

So start by explaining ^^^^ away. Thanks in advance for your diligent response that speaks directly to that.

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...6e5_story.html

How the administration f'd up the European ban start to finish. The China ban? Turned out that wasn't much of a ban either.

Comment

where did Europe get the virus from?
                          Depends. Europe is a big place. For example in our country, WA and NY has different origin. So try to lose the grade school approach - “Europe” like that doesn’t take in wildly different countries

Comment

Depends. Europe is a big place. For example in our country, WA and NY has different origin. So try to lose the grade school approach - “Europe” like that doesn’t take in wildly different countries
                            Biden to flop in t-3, 2, 1

https://nypost.com/2020/06/16/progre...black-support/

Comment

he will cave ,thats what dems do
                              they have zero core values

Comment

If you really think Black voters will not vote or choose Scvvvvbag Trump over Biden for silly things like this from the Trump touting NY Post? Then you need to get out because this Pandemic has fried your brain.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X