Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you hate Trump, you hate the United States

It's really quite simple - if you hate Trump and criticize him, you really hate the United States.

Trump is the most patriotic president that this country has ever had. He is the epitome of what it means to be a true American. Support him or leave the country.

Don’t be silly. Hating trump and loving the us are not related. Simple minds argument. Sounds like the gun debate.

I don t hate trump, i do hate how he has made it ok for stupid people to make arguments like yours and not get skewered.

Comment

Amen to that. You can't love America, while hating the rule of law, hating independent press, hating the right protest, hating equality etc.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Don’t be silly. Hating trump and loving the us are not related. Simple minds argument. Sounds like the gun debate.

I don t hate trump, i do hate how he has made it ok for stupid people to make arguments like yours and not get skewered.

Comment

It's really quite simple - if you hate Trump and criticize him, you really hate the United States.

Trump is the most patriotic president that this country has ever had. He is the epitome of what it means to be a true American. Support him or leave the country.
        Hey you got Bum Fu.cked today by the true "American" and the DoJ (complete misnomer)

Comment

Yet you cons had no problem hating a black president.

Comment

Only the Sith deal in absolutes

Morals courtesy of star wars. Probably a great place for Trump people to start. “Accessible”

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X