Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Pennsylvania

Notices

Pennsylvania Discussions about Pennsylvania soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1991  
Old 10-17-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Nice guys and unapproachable just don’t mix, which one is it when it comes to the coaching staff????
RF is super charming and friendly and very approachable.
Reply With Quote
  #1992  
Old 10-17-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

So why not approach him to share all the “valuable” feedback that is shared on this forum??
Reply With Quote
  #1993  
Old 10-17-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So why not approach him to share all the “valuable” feedback that is shared on this forum??
That obviously was a sarcastic comment. He is not me of the least approachable people ever.
Reply With Quote
  #1994  
Old 10-18-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

This dad assistant coach, “BB” is not listed anywhere as that. So I have to understand the backlash. As long as your head coach has final say and is at all games and practices, and this dad isn’t coaching alone, as ECNL would not allow for that. Heck, I agree he shouldn’t be out there at all.
Reply With Quote
  #1995  
Old 10-18-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This dad assistant coach, “BB” is not listed anywhere as that. So I have to understand the backlash. As long as your head coach has final say and is at all games and practices, and this dad isn’t coaching alone, as ECNL would not allow for that. Heck, I agree he shouldn’t be out there at all.
Can you define what you mean by "is at all games and practices" - because there are many times when the head coach is not physically at all game and practices. But there are other times when he is physically present, but he is more or less asleep on the bench letting BB do the actual coaching.
Reply With Quote
  #1996  
Old 10-18-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It will never happen. Something like this take guts and actual leadership, two things sorely missing from this club.
The board will never fire the leadership because the Leadership is on the board. Doubt they are firing themselves. Simple really. So stop yelling into a bag.
Reply With Quote
  #1997  
Old 10-18-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you define what you mean by "is at all games and practices" - because there are many times when the head coach is not physically at all game and practices. But there are other times when he is physically present, but he is more or less asleep on the bench letting BB do the actual coaching.
I just had to look and make sure to see that this is an ECNL level team. There is no way this would be tolerated anywhere else. The fact that his daughter is on the team and the fact that from what you say, he is not licensed. Does he even have the background checks necessary to work with kids? Not trying to scare anyone I just think it’s crazy from the little that I read.
Reply With Quote
  #1998  
Old 10-18-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just had to look and make sure to see that this is an ECNL level team. There is no way this would be tolerated anywhere else. The fact that his daughter is on the team and the fact that from what you say, he is not licensed. Does he even have the background checks necessary to work with kids? Not trying to scare anyone I just think it’s crazy from the little that I read.
I think managers need proper clearances. So he should be ok. But since this club likes to bend the rules for this guy, who knows
Reply With Quote
  #1999  
Old 10-20-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Another game we should have won. Betcha Maryland United trains more than the 1x we trained this week and doesn’t have a dad coach messing things up.
Reply With Quote
  #2000  
Old 10-20-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Another game we should have won. Betcha Maryland United trains more than the 1x we trained this week and doesn’t have a dad coach messing things up.
And another 0-0 tie with Bethesda to round out the weekend of games we could of and should of won if we were a real ECNL team that trains 2-3 times a week and doesn’t have a dad coach game planning around what his best for his own daughter. Anyone’s eyes open yet or are we still blindly devoted to the dad coach.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.