ISL Boys Soccer 2013

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milton beat St. Marks 2-1. St. Marks goal was 1 minute into the game. Goal headed to the back corner by SW on a free kick just outside the box. 2nd half Milton controlled play 2 goals within the first 20 of the 2nd half. Milton controlled the rest of the half with more energy. Very chippy game. Interested to see Milton vs. Rivers. Two top of the table teams

Comment

Heard Rivers really struggled today at Thayer. Several missed attempts by strikers?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Heard Rivers really struggled today at Thayer. Several missed attempts by strikers?
        The last I checked, a 3-0 win isn't a 'struggle'!

Comment

La's D's holding up #1 keeping stat in the isl. Last 4 games 21 goals for 0 against.

Comment

How about nobles 2-0 over Groton?

Comment

I mean Groton is bad so not that impressive.

Comment

La's D's holding up #1 keeping stat in the isl. Last 4 games 21 goals for 0 against.
                LA's last 4 games have been very weak teams. Is the fact that they scored 21 goals supposed to be a brag that LA is beating up bad teams? But when they play some better teams (Milton, Middlesex, RL, St Marks) they let up 7 goals in 4 games....

Comment

LA's last 4 games have been very weak teams. Is the fact that they scored 21 goals supposed to be a brag that LA is beating up bad teams? But when they play some better teams (Milton, Middlesex, RL, St Marks) they let up 7 goals in 4 games....
                  I mean considering they had in their third string goalie for one who let in 4 and the fact they didn't have their two best players amu and aka for the majority and ah and mt for middlesex explaine those games. It is actually impressive they managed to not lose with that many players out. For the others games if you count taking out the starters at half and playing keep away a beat down then I guess. Compared to Rivers who try's to score as many goals as possible playing everyone the whole game so TD can get his stats. Too bad rivers can only score 3 goals in 90.

Comment

Can we keep these little ******* matches somewhere else? Above few posts are ridiculous...

Everyone who "should" have won today, did (maybe with the exception of Brooks?). As anyone who knows HS soccer will attest, no wins are easy. The most interesting game on Saturday is definitely Milton at Rivers. If Milton wins they cause a major shakeup in the standings, if Rivers wins they are one step closer to back-to-back ISL championships. Should be a good one!

Comment

Predictions for isl winner?

Comment

1:La. Their seg is the easiest.

Comment

rivers, nobles, lawrence, Milton are starting to separate from the rest a little bit. Of those 4 only Milton and Lawrence have played each other w/LA winning 2-1. The next few weeks will be really interesting with all of them playing each other you must imagine that one will emerging as clear champion. don't sleep on BB&N as the remainder of their schedule is pretty easy. things will become clearer after Milton v rivers on Saturday!

Comment

I mean considering they had in their third string goalie for one who let in 4 and the fact they didn't have their two best players amu and aka for the majority and ah and mt for middlesex explaine those games. It is actually impressive they managed to not lose with that many players out. For the others games if you count taking out the starters at half and playing keep away a beat down then I guess. Compared to Rivers who try's to score as many goals as possible playing everyone the whole game so TD can get his stats. Too bad rivers can only score 3 goals in 90.
                            Very aggressive reply for a blog post... And I think that rivers has quite a number of injuries as well. Does anyone know more on the extent of the Rivers' injured players?

Comment

Rivers starting GK has been out for the whole year with a torn ACL. One of their outside backs was injured but - I believe - he is back now. Of those top teams Rivers has toughest schedule but is most experienced.

Comment

Nobles #6

Out of all the kids out there that love nickelback, I have never met such a diehard fan as #6.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X