•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Matchfit says tryouts are completely full
    Looks like a influx of players
    Can’t wait to see rude awakening of parents, when Dom brings in players and their kids get no play time or dropped to other team
    It’s a business get used to it, embrace it love it and pay up.

Comment

Matchfit says tryouts are completely full
      Looks like a influx of players
      Can’t wait to see rude awakening of parents, when Dom brings in players and their kids get no play time or dropped to other team
      MF doesn't usually have real tryouts as they offer spots before then even to girls that are "trying out:...all being offered ECNL to get them to pay ..then get sorted and many dropped to ECRL

Comment

It's a fine club as long as your child *look like* a soccer player.

Comment

It's a fine club as long as your child *look like* a soccer player.
          Huh. Like Messi?

Comment

MF doesn't usually have real tryouts as they offer spots before then even to girls that are "trying out:...all being offered ECNL to get them to pay ..then get sorted and many dropped to ECRL
            Truth! That’s what happened to us fool me once and never again.

Comment

They need to have certain numbers of players to be able to pay DB is $130,000+ salary plus I sure JR likely makes about the same...on top of the full time real jobs !

Comment

DB and JR
                Masters of the bait and switch
                Sideline parents are toxic, all talk **** about each other’s kids, while fake smiling and acting like friends to the other parents, most of them kids ass with social media or donate their time to the club hoping for more playing time
                Watch MF side line then watch PDA sideline,

Comment

Both sets of parents are horrific

DB and JR
                  Sideline parents are toxic, all talk **** about each other’s kids, while fake smiling and acting like friends to the other parents, most of them kids ass with social media or donate their time to the club hoping for more playing time

Comment

DB and JR
                    Yep , they are truly master ........baiters

Comment

Yep , they are truly master ........baiters
                      LOL...I see what you did there

Comment

Smart move. A few top girls in age group will go to great college the rest get pushed onto to ok schools but majority will end up playing DIII. They tried to push my daughter to play at Montclair State, when I told them my daughter didnt want to go there, we still received a call the MSU coach. SMH. What a waste of money

Comment

Smart move. A few top girls in age group will go to great college the rest get pushed onto to ok schools but majority will end up playing DIII. They tried to push my daughter to play at Montclair State, when I told them my daughter didnt want to go there, we still received a call the MSU coach. SMH. What a waste of money

Yep it is a waste of time and a lot of heartache for a lot of good athletes that could have contributed to a non encl team, also, their youth soccer experience would have been so much better contributing to another high level team outside the ECNL umbrella.

Comment

Yep it is a waste of time and a lot of heartache for a lot of good athletes that could have contributed to a non encl team, also, their youth soccer experience would have been so much better contributing to another high level team outside the ECNL umbrella.

I believe PDA white is a better move than Matchfit A team.

Comment

Depends on year. Some PDA White teams are not very good

I believe PDA white is a better move than Matchfit A team.

Comment

What age group match fit team is the best?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X