X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Eric, please. Enough already!
    Congrats Eric and good luck the rest of the way to JH and the Gamecocks!

Comment

All the way SEC rules

Comment

Congrats Eric and good luck the rest of the way to JH and the Gamecocks!
        Agreed but i thought there was no other soccer out there but rutgers?

Comment

In the East that’s true RU and PDA rule the land y’all just have to get used to it that’s all.

Comment

In the East that’s true RU and PDA rule the land y’all just have to get used to it that’s all.
            Hahaha. Sure
            Signed CCSU fan

Comment

Haha they lost in the next round anyway.....

Comment

Haha they lost in the next round anyway.....
                They took WV to double overtime so they’re a good team

Comment

They took WV to double overtime so they’re a good team
                  Hahaha...WVU this year...not great. You saw how they could not hang with Wash St. And Wash St barely beat UVA playing its backups.

Comment

Hahaha...WVU this year...not great. You saw how they could not hang with Wash St. And Wash St barely beat UVA playing its backups.
                    Just to show you how these team's are not as deep as they claim. At this stage of the game not everyone is running on a full tank so to say "backups" I say Hogwash and maintain that teams will fall to better team's on maybe that particular day.

Comment

Just to show you how these team's are not as deep as they claim. At this stage of the game not everyone is running on a full tank so to say "backups" I say Hogwash and maintain that teams will fall to better team's on maybe that particular day.
                      Backups. Uva's top defender and mac hermann contender did not play...injured in tough acc tourney. And their mac hermann contender gk was out too. Also hurt in acc finals. What other ncaa team in cup play is going through this?

Sorry i know that RU koolaide drinkers dont fully understand what league finals are. Maybe next year.

Comment

Not even Greg Schiano and the football team would lose to CCSU! Put that in perspective....

A dumpster fire of an athletic program at so many levels....but keep drinking the cool aid.

Comment

Not even Greg Schiano and the football team would lose to CCSU! Put that in perspective....

A dumpster fire of an athletic program at so many levels....but keep drinking the cool aid.
                          Go Drew University!!!! #provenpathway

Comment

What does Drew have to do with PDA and RU??? More of an MFA pipeline if you ask me....

Comment

What does Drew have to do with PDA and RU??? More of an MFA pipeline if you ask me....
                              We may not have the best players at MFA but we can make some great tasting cupcakes. Mfafamily! Go Drew soccer!

Comment

Ncaa violations

Hey Rutgers whats with the connection at PDA? Maybe there needs to be an investigation?
                                Is AD Hobbs looking the other way.

http://www.ncaa.org/enforcement

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X