Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    As long as she’s developing in practice playing in games does not matter too much, trust the process!
    what process? scrimmaging? Tell you what, lets start our own non for profit, I'll gain 80lbs and you start talking in an english accent. Rent a facility, lights, balls and pinnies and lets get sponsored by ECNL. Then we charge parents $4k plus other fees and have the players scrimmage for 90% of the time. #trusttheprocess

Comment

Scrimmaging is great for development, follows the open and free playground soccer model the rest of the world follows, way to go MFA!

Comment

Scrimmaging is great for development, follows the open and free playground soccer model the rest of the world follows, way to go MFA!
        you dont have a clue. "open and free playground soccer" should be played on he playground not in a training session. Use the scrimmaging part at the end of the session to reward the players not as the only thing ti do in practice. Stay at MFA, she will have a bright future in gymnastics and baking cupcakes.

Comment

Let me guess your kid not good enough to play for MFA correct??

Comment

lol. everyone is good enough is you can pay. They wont cut anyone. Why would they? Would you turn away $3,800 +. Idiot

Comment

Let me guess, you're on the same team as Dom's granddaughter

Comment

Let me guess, you're on the same team as Dom's granddaughter
                What happened to a ‘love child’ insult? Do we need to go with granddaughter, seriously?

Comment

lol. everyone is good enough is you can pay. They wont cut anyone. Why would they? Would you turn away $3,800 +. Idiot
                  Never heard of a player not making MFA! They find room for everyone!

Comment

Never heard of a player not making MFA! They find room for everyone!
                    No matter what the name of these are blog are: "Cards", "STA", etc it all comes back to how dysfunctional MFA is.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X