Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OK, so maybe JB and PB don't own the company anymore. How would I know? All the rest still applies.

GPS was still raided by the feds.

GPSis still going under and the players and their families need to be protected so that they aren't left holding the bag.

It is so telling that you're here worried about protecting the greedy "former" owners and not the children and their families.

Speaks volumes about who you are and where your interests lie.

Stop destroying a children's game with your corruption.
    This post?

It is one of only a handful of rational perspectives expressed here.

What's your problem? You don't like that the poster said that the focus should be on looking out for the players and their families?

You must work at GPS. Enough said.

Comment

This post?

What's your problem? You don't like that the poster said that the focus should be on looking out for the players and their families?

If you really wanted to be looking out for my player and my family, pay my tuition.

Comment

Funny. Well we all know GPS won't do that. And why would I do it when the club you play for is going the route of the dinosaurs? That's a bad bet right there.

If you really wanted to be looking out for my player and my family, pay my tuition.

Comment

One of my good friends at GPS , the one with the English accent and horrible teeth told me the raid was real.

Seemed like a fact finding raid with more information to come out in the coming months, years... those who signed up this year should be ok.... should.
          Tough loss against Dartmouth hunny. You'll get it next time.

Comment

Funny. Well we all know GPS won't do that. And why would I do it when the club you play for is going the route of the dinosaurs? That's a bad bet right there.
            So, which one are you in:

1) Parent of another team, who thinks the GPS kid will take your kid's place?
            2) Parent of another team, who thinks my kid can't take your kid's place?
            3) Another club, looking to grab players who leave?
            4) GPS Management?
            5) GPS parent?
            6) Just some fool with nothing better to do?

Comment

I just called my CC and put on a hold on any future charges. I'll wait until 11/15 to see how this plays out. I'm not scared, just cautious.
              Nice try. Troll.

Comment

If GPS dies before Aztec this will be the greatest win ever! So hope it happens.

Comment

This post?

I am all about looking out for the players and their families... but you darn well better have more information about what is going on here than what has so far been represented here.

If someone has information and they really want to be transparent (by signing their name), by all means... go ahead. I'm confident that if something dramatic does/did happen, then it will work out. I'm sure one of the other benevolent clubs in the area (you know the ones who will be looking out for all the poor children and parents), will step up to the plate and grab my kid. Honestly, it's children's soccer. RELAX.

Comment

I am all about looking out for the players and their families... but you darn well better have more information about what is going on here than what has so far been represented here.

If someone has information and they really want to be transparent (by signing their name), by all means... go ahead. I'm confident that if something dramatic does/did happen, then it will work out. I'm sure one of the other benevolent clubs in the area (you know the ones who will be looking out for all the poor children and parents), will step up to the plate and grab my kid. Honestly, it's children's soccer. RELAX.
                    Sanity.
                    Some nut job DOC from failing club has been dancing on the streets of TS thinking we care.

Comment

Its about time this happened, these guys have been abusing our visa rules for years and I for one am very happy (if this is true). My neighbors were a host family for years and I couldn't believe what they used to tell me. Coaches switching between state visas, coaches on holiday visa staying for up to 9 months with their pay going in other coaches bank accounts avoiding tax, up to 12 coaches living in unfurnished housing. Its no wonder so many people leave them, they had no care for their coaches making them work in an office all day and then coaching every hour under the sun so the quality was bull. So glad my kids only played for NEFC

Comment

Its about time this happened, these guys have been abusing our visa rules for years and I for one am very happy (if this is true). My neighbors were a host family for years and I couldn't believe what they used to tell me. Coaches switching between state visas, coaches on holiday visa staying for up to 9 months with their pay going in other coaches bank accounts avoiding tax, up to 12 coaches living in unfurnished housing. Its no wonder so many people leave them, they had no care for their coaches making them work in an office all day and then coaching every hour under the sun so the quality was bull. So glad my kids only played for NEFC
                        Troll.

Comment

This post sums it up TS so well.

Rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate. I have no first hand experience and play for someone else.

Comment

This post sums it up TS so well.

Rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate rumor/hate. I have no first hand experience and play for someone else.
                            I hope your management didn't say that to law enforcement, that would be lying to a federal agency

Comment

I hope your management didn't say that to law enforcement, that would be lying to a federal agency
                              Not management. Ex-GPS family who really never experienced what people say on here.

I prefer to deal with first-hand knowledge and experiences vs. rumors.

Comment

Plus they all come here and sleep with the moms...

Oops I’ve said too much, hopefully that information does not get in the wrong hands .....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X