Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking Soccer is better than BOTN

Has anyone tried posting something on BOTN refuting something regarding SUSA only to have Larry Miller disregard the post?

Well it has happen to me several times and I was just curious how many others have experienced it.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone tried posting something on BOTN refuting something regarding SUSA only to have Larry Miller disregard the post?

Well it has happen to me several times and I was just curious how many others have experienced it.
    Have you seen the level of SUSA advertising on the site? All my SUSA posts are censored!

Comment

Larry does that all the time, its his website.

Comment

Omg, between all the ads on BOTN and all the Susa obsession on this site, I can't get away from that club!!! All the crap on here is just as bad, at least LM is making a couple bucks off it!

Comment

Talking soccer has just been informed that Susa has purchased back of the net for an undisclosed amount of money.

You heard it here first folks !!

Larry’s a sellout

Comment

Talking soccer has just been informed that Susa has purchased back of the net for an undisclosed amount of money.

Larry’s a sellout
            It would explain why SUSA get 90% of the exposure on there. Other clubs should bail out and use TS.

Comment

He frequently blocks posts that refute his position or go against an advertiser.

Comment

Talking Soccer is better than BOTN

Larry’s a sellout
                cant blame a guy for wanting to make a buck...good for him.

Comment

cant blame a guy for wanting to make a buck...good for him.
                  #FAKENEWS He did not sell that site. Good try

Comment

#FAKENEWS He did not sell that site. Good try
                    Thanks, to one of LM’s various personalities, he's got a split-issue...

Comment

Not a huge fan of LM, but believe criticism is overblown; i recently criticized SUSA parents in a post and post went up and is still there.

Comment

Not a huge fan of LM, but believe criticism is overblown; i recently criticized SUSA parents in a post and post went up and is still there.
                        Some criticism regarding parents may be allowed but try exposing them for any one of their many lies about SUSA posted on that site and you will see.

Comment

Larry only cares about promoting SUSA.

Comment

Have you seen the level of SUSA advertising on the site? All my SUSA posts are censored!
                            May only help with newbies to LI soccer. And then again they probably don’t know about BotN. Anyone who has been around for a bit knows what’s up. There seems to be an obvious decline in Susa’s Numbers for this year. BotN is not helping that at all...although he is trying.

Comment

Larry only cares about promoting SUSA.
                              If he/the blog promoted all the teams, then people would not be leaving for other teams/clubs not in the NY area. Promoting ALL the NY teams only helps with the quality of development and teams and keeping good players and coaches.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X