Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Apparently so is EDP's! They know the right faces & clubs to publicize as participating in their tourneys! Susa is a top ECNL club, EDP was psyched to have them their! Bodes well for their league!
    If SUSA is such a top ECNL team why didn't they play on the EDP top bracket on any age group?

Because their *****es would have been handed to them.

Comment

If you have a girl SUSA is better. If you have a boy Barca is better. Not even close on either side.

Comment

If you have a girl SUSA is better. If you have a boy Barca is better. Not even close on either side.
        Agreed, now be quiet

Comment

You're happy about one game. Look at SUSA's standings at any age group in the champions league and then come back in my lane.
          Are you drunk or something? U15 & U16 are both in the top 10 and U17 is 18th out of the top 32 teams in the league, lol. I think your envy is blinding you...

Comment

If SUSA is such a top ECNL team why didn't they play on the EDP top bracket on any age group?

Because their *****es would have been handed to them.
            Huh? My kid was at PDA impressing an impressive bunch of college coaches, there ain't no college coaches showing up at EDP anything!

Comment

You're happy about one game. Look at SUSA's standings at any age group in the champions league and then come back in my lane.
              Why are you gaslighting these threads? You post about how Susa is only good in the "watered down" NE and then say they should look at the top teams in the Champions League. Then when it's stated that a Susa team beat a top team in the Champions League, you mock that they're proud of one game. Seriously, what's up your arse? Your kid get cut from this team or something? Nobody would be this obsessed otherwise.

Comment

Why are you gaslighting these threads? You post about how Susa is only good in the "watered down" NE and then say they should look at the top teams in the Champions League. Then when it's stated that a Susa team beat a top team in the Champions League, you mock that they're proud of one game. Seriously, what's up your arse? Your kid get cut from this team or something? Nobody would be this obsessed otherwise.

Just like on BOTN. Someone has to call out SUSA with all the BS they post. Don't be upset because Larry is not here to censor anyone for calling SUSA out. SUSA is a high priced club with a some decent girls team and mostly below average boys team.

Comment

Just like on BOTN. Someone has to call out SUSA with all the BS they post. Don't be upset because Larry is not here to censor anyone for calling SUSA out. SUSA is a high priced club with a some decent girls team and mostly below average boys team.
                  Idk anything about the boys teams, I don't have boys. But I'm really proud of my daughter's team, that's why I post things when people put them down. Everything my kid has been working for, for the last few years is coming to fruition and I couldn't be happier for her!

Comment

Let's be honest, is SUSA having a good year, yes they are. But let's also admit that this is really the first time the club has had a good year. Prior to this year, they were pretty weak except for maybe the 03 team. So yes, they are having a good year but let's see if they can sustain it before we anoint them the greatest club of all time.

Comment

Let's be honest, is SUSA having a good year, yes they are. But let's also admit that this is really the first time the club has had a good year. Prior to this year, they were pretty weak except for maybe the 03 team. So yes, they are having a good year but let's see if they can sustain it before we anoint them the greatest club of all time.
                      Sounds fair to me! You may be the most honest and diplomatic person on these threads.

Comment

Idk anything about the boys teams, I don't have boys. But I'm really proud of my daughter's team, that's why I post things when people put them down. Everything my kid has been working for, for the last few years is coming to fruition and I couldn't be happier for her!
                        It’s best to ignore trolls. Do you think any other parent out there—even including non-Susa parents—feel any differently about their own kids? All these others kids work hard and want to see it come to fruition. If she’s happy and you’re happy, where’s the “need” to defend? It only keeps these threads alive.

Comment

Susa record

It’s best to ignore trolls. Do you think any other parent out there—even including non-Susa parents—feel any differently about their own kids? All these others kids work hard and want to see it come to fruition. If she’s happy and you’re happy, where’s the “need” to defend? It only keeps these threads alive.
                          Yes, it does

Comment

Yes, it does
                            absolutely

Comment

Sounds fair to me! You may be the most honest and diplomatic person on these threads.
                              We played the 03 team and they were pretty good. The only area where they could improve upon is that dad that keeps joystick coaching from the sidelines. Especially during a showcase in front of college coaches.

Comment

The only area where they could improve upon is that dad that keeps joystick coaching from the sidelines. Especially during a showcase in front of college coaches.
                                People don't realize what a turn-off this is. I know of a D1 coach who will just walk away from a game if he sees that going on. He figures he doesn't want to deal with that player/dad dynamic, and anyone that would allow it they don't want to deal with it either.

So, joystick dad ruined a potential opportunity for his, and 21 other players out there.

Not saying coach is right or wrong, but up to you to decide if you want to accept it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X