Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ignore trolls

Barca will give you great training for your kid.
    A/b/c team....all the same. A team may get some more travel resources for tourneys, but if your kid is good enough...they will move up. No training around comes close. My kid is in a coaching class as we speak...where are you going to have your kid learn from a Catalan coach?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      and..... we go off the rails yet again.
      We know that there will be no Barca teams at Jeff cup.....any specfuc reason why?

Comment

We know that there will be no Barca teams at Jeff cup.....any specfuc reason why?
        Too much competition...cannot beat up the the other academy teams like SESA’s and Commack at Jeff Cup

Comment

Too much competition...cannot beat up the the other academy teams like SESA’s and Commack at Jeff Cup
          Or maybe the travel and costs aren’t worth it. They can get similar competition or better without traveling and paying all that money.

Comment

Or maybe the travel and costs aren’t worth it. They can get similar competition or better without traveling and paying all that money.
            LOL...that response is VERY funny...

Comment

LOL...that response is VERY funny...
              Actually its very true.

Comment

New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other two went off the rails

Actually its very true.
                YOu are correct, 95% of all LI teams cant beat the team from the next town over yet thump there chests that they play edp/ecnl yet play the same LI teams anyway....what a joke!!!

Comment

YOu are correct, 95% of all LI teams cant beat the team from the next town over yet thump there chests that they play edp/ecnl yet play the same LI teams anyway....what a joke!!!
                  *Their chests. And no, its just stupid to pay for all the travel when certain age groups are a majority of LI/Tri State teams you play during the league season.

Comment

*Their chests. And no, its just stupid to pay for all the travel when certain age groups are a majority of LI/Tri State teams you play during the league season.
                    Yet they'll pay $4000 / kid to play 5th division in a european tournament. If family goes $10,000.

Comment

Yet they'll pay $4000 / kid to play 5th division in a european tournament. If family goes $10,000.
                      hey a typical european vacation for a family of 5 is at least $10,000 for about a week (thats about what i spent a couple years ago). and your criticizing a family going and making a vacation of it?

Comment

Actually play in prestigious tournaments and competed against top European teams. Yes I would say 4K to do that is better than 3k to go play in Virginia.

Comment

hey a typical european vacation for a family of 5 is at least $10,000 for about a week (thats about what i spent a couple years ago). and your criticizing a family going and making a vacation of it?
                          I know several families who did this and it wasn't much of a vacation. Very little down time and no chance to actually go off exploring, at least for the player.

Comment

I know several families who did this and it wasn't much of a vacation. Very little down time and no chance to actually go off exploring, at least for the player.
                            The players do sightseeing with the team. And yes, for many families this is worth going and a win-win so their child can compete at a higher/ different level and the family can go on a once in a lifetime trip. Families do it when their college students study abroad all the time. I am with the other poster, if I am going to spend thousands on a tournament, I would rather go someplace worth it.

Comment

You know "several"? You are full of sh_t!!!! you would not know "several" pimples on your own _ss!!!!!

Comment

You know "several"? You are full of sh_t!!!! you would not know "several" pimples on your own _ss!!!!!
                                what? you are dumb.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X