Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes he will. He watched the friendly between his old Barca team and NYSC. He probably wished he could of step in and saved them from such an embarrassing loss.
    #liar#

Comment

#liar#
      It doesn't matter if you believe it or not. He was there. He still has friends on the team.

Comment

why the hell are you researching little kids on the net and for what purpose????? you fkg freak...you should be reported to the authorities!!!!!!!!
        or, my kid has played against this team for the past 4 years, knows many of them well, and didn't see anyone new on that team this season (who mostly has been the same team for the past 3 years). so, just trying to add some informed observation into this rathole of a website.

Comment

It doesn't matter if you believe it or not. He was there. He still has friends on the team.
          They have been shunned so he wasn't there. Father got some freebies and backstabbed them

Comment

New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other one went off the rails

or, my kid has played against this team for the past 4 years, knows many of them well, and didn't see anyone new on that team this season (who mostly has been the same team for the past 3 years). so, just trying to add some informed observation into this rathole of a website.
            the only way to get rid of a "rathole" is to remove the rat (this means you). Its creepy as hell to research kids on the internet. at 13 these kids are barely out of diapers!!!!!!!!...loser.

Comment

They have been shunned so he wasn't there. Father got some freebies and backstabbed them
              That has not stopped his father from showing up at games. He is still connected to some on the team.

Comment

That has not stopped his father from showing up at games. He is still connected to some on the team.
                Yeah because the parents offered BJ's to have the boy stay. #fact

Comment

Yeah because the parents offered BJ's to have the boy stay. #fact
                  Wow, is that how you got your kid to play? Does your wife give good BJ's?

Comment

Wow, is that how you got your kid to play? Does your wife give good BJ's?
                    no, this is why i get bjs from your wife!!!!!! :)

Comment

since you bring it up...lead the way...put your name on what you just said, and I will match you....fair enough? otherwise...stfu lowlife troll!!!!!
                      You are the one abusing 13 year old kids. You claim to be proud of this so you should put your name to it. You actually know your kid and family will be blackballed from youth sports at any level for being a homophobic animal. When you look in the mirror and see what’s looking back it must be sad. I hope you find the help and happiness you need and deserve.

Comment

You are the one abusing 13 year old kids. You claim to be proud of this so you should put your name to it. You actually know your kid and family will be blackballed from youth sports at any level for being a homophobic animal. When you look in the mirror and see what’s looking back it must be sad. I hope you find the help and happiness you need and deserve.
                        you have me confused with someone else who gives a crap...so save your sympathy for someone warm blooded as my blood runs cold.

Comment

can all of you just shut the f*** up... who gives a S*** about any of the drivel both of you are talking about.... you both need to get a life....Move on and kill this thread

Comment

you have me confused with someone else who gives a crap...so save your sympathy for someone warm blooded as my blood runs cold.
                            I guess that explains the little shrivel you got going.

Comment

I guess that explains the little shrivel you got going.
                              is this a proposition you little faggot?

Comment

is this a proposition you little faggot?
                                Why would anyone proposition such a little dick and big mouth? Sorry - I think we can do better out here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X