X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    but i like 5 min drive
    Do not worry. Your son is not good enough to make the team.

Comment

Do not worry. Your son is not good enough to make the team.
      he is a troll

Comment

he is a troll
        ME son is gooooooood boy.

Comment

Don’t worry, there is going to be plenty of spots opening up. Players and parents are fed up with the Barca philosophy and the lack of scoring. I know the top team in my sons age group has four players leaving.

Comment

Don’t worry, there is going to be plenty of spots opening up. Players and parents are fed up with the Barca philosophy and the lack of scoring. I know the top team in my sons age group has four players leaving.
            Hmmm, all their top teams are in 1st-2nd place and top in goals scored.

And if you weren’t a troll and this was true how is it the organization fault your team can’t score? Wouldn’t that be on the players?

Comment

I think the problem with Barca is that they are not playing in the most competitive league right now and that does not allow their teams to play the best competition. Why aren't they in the EDP league?

Comment

I think the problem with Barca is that they are not playing in the most competitive league right now and that does not allow their teams to play the best competition. Why aren't they in the EDP league?
                There are teams in EDP. I have to disagree, EDP has become very watered down recently and their tournament fields in NJ have chronic problems forcing games to be canceled. Aside from maybe the top bracket, the other teams do not need to have any sort of criteria. And the National League is a joke for NYE teams.

Comment

More like kids get cut. Nice spin dad.

Comment

Barca 04 is in EDP. As for the rest of the club, when the club first formed NPL was the top competition available and they made a commitment to it. I'm not going to knock them for choosing to honor that commitment instead of chasing every new soccer league that pops up. If EDP proves to be better over the long term, I'm sure that you will see Barca make that migration en mass at some point.

Comment

New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other one went off the rails

No their schedules are no different than any other club team. Home games are either Cantiague, Mitchel or Manhasset Valley. All beautiful fields right off the parkways, easy to get to. Equal away vs home schedule.
                      ignorant comment....my kids team has players from queens, brooklyn, nassau, and eastern suffolk!!!!! how are any games equal for all travel wise?

Comment

ignorant comment....my kids team has players from queens, brooklyn, nassau, and eastern suffolk!!!!! how are any games equal for all travel wise?
                        i think they meant the number of H vs. A games are equal. The number. Not the distance.

Comment

i think they meant the number of H vs. A games are equal. The number. Not the distance.
                          That is exactly what I meant. Poster asked about number of home games vs away games. Again, this is not a town league so kids come from everywhere. That is each parent's choice.

Comment

I don’t understand why people use up so much energy to make up lies about a youth soccer organization.

Comment

That is exactly what I meant. Poster asked about number of home games vs away games. Again, this is not a town league so kids come from everywhere. That is each parent's choice.
                              whats the difference? if the home games are all over Nassau county where is your home?
                              calling a spade a spade.

Comment

when the coach has to travel 40+ minutes for a home game....there is no home.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X