Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other two went off the rails

The 2nd try went off the rails and has been removed.

Third time the charm ?

2006 team makes it to quarter-finals of consolation round of MIC Football tournament after going 2-1 in group stage.

NYSC places 4 teams in finals rounds (2005, 2006, 2x 2007), including a 2005 team that beats Manchester United 1-1 (4-3). The 2004 team is in semi-finals of consolation round.

https://www.micfootball.com/en/

Comment

also 2004 team makes it to quarter-finals of consolation round.

Not a bad showing. But as others have said, if the 2006 team is the "best" of the bunch, they are obviously not the "real" Barca, who won the 2007 U12 and the 2003 U16. Compared to NYSC's showing, they would be a middling DA team - nothing to be ashamed of. Just need to sort out the fields!

Comment

Barca U12 will be part of NYCFC's "City Select League", a NYCSL league that includes the current NYCFC affiliate teams plus additional DA and non-DA clubs.

https://www.nycfc.com/post/2019/04/1...-select-league

Seems like will be U12 this year but perhaps expanded down to U9 in future.

Comment

New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other one went off the rails

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Barca U12 will be part of NYCFC's "City Select League", a NYCSL league that includes the current NYCFC affiliate teams plus additional DA and non-DA clubs.

https://www.nycfc.com/post/2019/04/1...-select-league

Seems like will be U12 this year but perhaps expanded down to U9 in future.
          stupidest thing i have heard all day....i bet this carries through to the end of the week.

Comment

stupidest thing i have heard all day....i bet this carries through to the end of the week.
            Why is it stupid? What else are clubs supposed to do now that there is no u12DA?

Comment

Why is it stupid? What else are clubs supposed to do now that there is no u12DA?
              Agree. The points that Reyna makes are sound and the clubs involved are historically good. Honestly it's pretty interesting as there's never been a league that involved all these clubs together.

Comment

Agree. The points that Reyna makes are sound and the clubs involved are historically good. Honestly it's pretty interesting as there's never been a league that involved all these clubs together.
                barca will never send there teams to (or be affiliated with) a rival pro like NYCFC/Manchester United, REDBULLs, ect. hell they dont even send any of there teams to susas indoor tournaments in the winter!!!!...thats why its stupid!!!!!!!

Comment

barca will never send there teams to (or be affiliated with) a rival pro like NYCFC/Manchester United, REDBULLs, ect. hell they dont even send any of there teams to susas indoor tournaments in the winter!!!!...thats why its stupid!!!!!!!
                  and..... we go off the rails yet again.

Comment

and..... we go off the rails yet again.
                    sorry you are just trolling....writing that this barca team will do this and join that, you know nothing, as do I, and/or anyone else regarding barcas plans for each team year to year and/or season to season.

Comment

sorry you are just trolling....writing that this barca team will do this and join that, you know nothing, as do I, and/or anyone else regarding barcas plans for each team year to year and/or season to season.
                      JFC dude, watch the video. Or better yet, here you go.

https://cdn4.sportngin.com/attachmen...__2__large.jpg

Comment

JFC dude, watch the video. Or better yet, here you go.

https://cdn4.sportngin.com/attachmen...__2__large.jpg
                        i guess i stand corrected, there is a first time for everything :) ....but what the hell does "JFC" stand for?

Comment

i guess i stand corrected, there is a first time for everything :) ....but what the hell does "JFC" stand for?
                          https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=JFC

Comment

omg thats bad...you know this is a holy week right?

Comment

What’s the latest on the fields in King’s park??
                              And yes I’m serious.
                              Just info please no bull****.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X