Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks ukies parent. Why are ukies bullying other clubs on here?
    Maybe a ukies parent wrote this (doubtful) maybe they didn’t. Doesn’t change the fact that what this person said is 100% true.

Comment

Maybe a ukies parent wrote this (doubtful) maybe they didn’t. Doesn’t change the fact that what this person said is 100% true.
      Thanks ukies parent. You should concentrate on your own team instead of bashing others.

Comment

Thanks ukies parent. Why are ukies bullying other clubs on here?
        Not sure how this is considered bullying.

Comment

I think the whole issue with the Bucks team is that it is ECNL and the parent coach is not qualified. He is also not listed as a coach, only as manager. So new players that may come will not be told until after they are paid customers. And then it sounds like there’s an issue with bias to his kid and her true qualification also.
          From reading all of this it doesn’t seem that having a parent assistant coach is the problem in theory, but how much influence he has. From who makes the team to playing time to running practices. An assistant coach is great for when the head coach can’t be there, but they should be a back-up not the main influencer or running as many things as it seems this guy does

Comment

From reading all of this it doesn’t seem that having a parent assistant coach is the problem in theory, but how much influence he has. From who makes the team to playing time to running practices. An assistant coach is great for when the head coach can’t be there, but they should be a back-up not the main influencer or running as many things as it seems this guy does
            Why are Ukrainian parents of this team so involved with what other teams do and don’t do?? You don’t know if this parent has any influence on anything. It’s your opinion. You even wrote “seems this guys has”. Why bash other teams or coaches on here when you even admit you don’t know for a fact.

What a turnoff. We left Ukrainian club last year and glad we did after reading these parents comments.

Comment

She was great. Parent helpers can be really great. A shame people want to tear them down. People can be so mean.
              I’m not sure people are tearing down parent helpers. I think the issue was the other team has a parent who is also coaching. And is not ECNL qualified and not listed anywhere as a coach for the team. It really is true that parent helpers are a great addition to any team. But at the same time, of these helpers begin to do more and act as coaches, that’s when the questions arise. I would commend your current coach who has made the decision to not have any parent coach.

Comment

I’m not sure people are tearing down parent helpers. I think the issue was the other team has a parent who is also coaching. And is not ECNL qualified and not listed anywhere as a coach for the team. It really is true that parent helpers are a great addition to any team. But at the same time, of these helpers begin to do more and act as coaches, that’s when the questions arise. I would commend your current coach who has made the decision to not have any parent coach.
                Along with the coach, I’d also commend the former ukies parent assistant for respecting the HC and walking away and allowing her own daughter to succeed or fail or her own accord, rather than forcing herself on a team where a percentage of parents don’t want her.

Comment

Slow down ukies parents. What division is this team playing in?
                  We play in edp division 2. So what?
                  That is equivalent to icsl division 1 which is very good.

Comment

We play in edp division 2. So what?
                    That is equivalent to icsl division 1 which is very good.
                    Some might say that it’s higher than icsl div 1

Comment

Why are Ukrainian parents of this team so involved with what other teams do and don’t do?? You don’t know if this parent has any influence on anything. It’s your opinion. You even wrote “seems this guys has”. Why bash other teams or coaches on here when you even admit you don’t know for a fact.

What a turnoff. We left Ukrainian club last year and glad we did after reading these parents comments.
                      FC Bucks parent going after Ukies because things are so bad at Bucks. Bucks is a sinking ship and this is the best way to deflect. Sad.

Comment

FC Bucks parent going after Ukies because things are so bad at Bucks. Bucks is a sinking ship and this is the best way to deflect. Sad.
                        Ukrainian parents aren’t happy obviously. But blaming other clubs for your problems is just strange. We left Ukrainian club because of various issues but would never blame other clubs. That’s just ludicrous

Comment

Go back to FC Bully forum, your club should be kicked out of ECNL they are a mess...

Comment

Go back to FC Bully forum, your club should be kicked out of ECNL they are a mess...
                            Ukies are a mess. Even on here. Blaming other random clubs for their unhappiness?!!? Strange is an understatement

Comment

Ukies are a mess. Even on here. Blaming other random clubs for their unhappiness?!!? Strange is an understatement
                              I see no ukies parents mentioning they are unhappy. Not sure what you are reading. Just trying to stir the pot I guess. No takers on the ukies team. Go back to Bucks. They like the drama on their thread.

Comment

Hey, unrelated question: Wondering your thoughts on my getting a Jeep. I’m thinking Green, maybe blue. Good ride?
                                I’d go with Green.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X