Ukrainian Black 2006 - Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The FC Bucks ECNL 06 Daddy Assistant for sure. And his minions.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Just heard of a possible IP address match of the Ukies 06 mom, which is a parent at FC Bucks, and a parent that really shouldn't be posting on TS because of his position.
      You are just sad now. Give it up ukies mom.

Comment

You are just sad now. Give it up ukies mom.
        She IS sad. Bigly.

Comment

I hope peoples eyes were opened during our tie (almost loss) to SWSA (40th ranked team in NJ).

Comment

I hope peoples eyes were opened during our tie (almost loss) to SWSA (40th ranked team in NJ).
            Super sad existence if you have so much time on your hands that you have to look up our stats. Not a ukies parent writing this. And by the way, there is a new coach, new girls and was the first game of the season and we didn’t get to play in a tournament before season started. Nice try though.

Comment

Super sad existence if you have so much time on your hands that you have to look up our stats. Not a ukies parent writing this. And by the way, there is a new coach, new girls and was the first game of the season and we didn’t get to play in a tournament before season started. Nice try though.
              You say you aren't a Ukies parent, but then use "we" when referring to not playing in a tournament. It's okay to stand up for your team if you have your facts right, as in this case, but not when someone says the dad isn't doing more coaching than RF, when he is - in this case making up the facts

Comment

You say you aren't a Ukies parent, but then use "we" when referring to not playing in a tournament. It's okay to stand up for your team if you have your facts right, as in this case, but not when someone says the dad isn't doing more coaching than RF, when he is - in this case making up the facts
                Meant that a ukies parent didn’t write the post I was referring to.

Comment

What is going on with this team??
                  Sorry, I am late to this thread and not sure what the issue is. This thread is really long.

Comment

Sorry, I am late to this thread and not sure what the issue is. This thread is really long.
                    Absolutely nothing. Don’t try to stir up drama where there is none.

Comment

Absolutely nothing. Don’t try to stir up drama where there is none.
                      Ditto

Comment

Why do you care if this thread is long?

Comment

Ukies parents banned from this thread too

Comment

The coach banned them from posting anymore.

Comment

Oh, I see. You’re just repeating what someone posted on the FC Bucks 06 site because Rich Finneyfrock and his sidekick Pops scared you all in to silence - on your own thread. The nerve! I read that you all are now posting on here. It’s so funny!

Comment

Oh, I see. You’re just repeating what someone posted on the FC Bucks 06 site because Rich Finneyfrock and his sidekick Pops scared you all in to silence - on your own thread. The nerve! I read that you all are now posting on here. It’s so funny!
                                Actually it is Brian Brossman and his sidekick Rich Frinney**** - get your facts straight

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X