X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    05 Team very good. No question. All Cryers doing and they will follow him
    07 Very good Team. Danny Agame's team. Parents hate Cryer. Its anyone's guess if anyone follows him
    08 Team Cryers Team. Have you ever seen them play? Not very good and their record shows it but the parents are brainwashed into thinking Cryer is a god and they will follow him

and for the record over the years Cryer has developed many good players that didn't follow him because he is a nut job
    08 runner up in state cup

07 have less than half team from agame

Be truthful

Comment

Where is that guy predicting on-going power struggles between Kelly and SC for various teams and the ultimate demise of Tim, he seems pretty quiet recently.

Comment

Did SC leave on his own or did STA sack him?

Comment

08 runner up in state cup

07 have less than half team from agame

Be truthful
          Not that anyone cares about an 08 Team but runner up in a very week State Cup Pool is nothing to brag about. Mostly town teams. And then they get spanked 5-1 by a town team. You silly Cryer parents don't have a clue. Just sit down and be quiet

https://events.gotsport.com/events/r...r=Girls&Age=12

Comment

Where is that guy predicting on-going power struggles between Kelly and SC for various teams and the ultimate demise of Tim, he seems pretty quiet recently.
            I know right? Guess Timmy is the man after all

Comment

I guess you don’t get it

This is why sc is out

If Tim waited 1 more year he had been out. But right now he’s the only one with an a license

Tim plsyed his hand right

I was on the money. Just didn’t pick the right winner

Comment

I know right? Guess Timmy is the man after all
                **** coach never won anything. His success is because he has a huge number of players to choose from ( Morris United) kick and run high press

Comment

Not that anyone cares about an 08 Team but runner up in a very week State Cup Pool is nothing to brag about. Mostly town teams. And then they get spanked 5-1 by a town team. You silly Cryer parents don't have a clue. Just sit down and be quiet

https://events.gotsport.com/events/r...r=Girls&Age=12
                  That’s what they said when 05 won state cup

And only team around that’s better is the pda striker which have 5 players from the 05 Stallions team

So when you talk and don’t know what you are saying you look stupid

It’s beyter to be quiet so everyone doesn’t know how dumb you are

Comment

That’s what they said when 05 won state cup

And only team around that’s better is the pda striker which have 5 players from the 05 Stallions team

So when you talk and don’t know what you are saying you look stupid

It’s beyter to be quiet so everyone doesn’t know how dumb you are

Obviously you are one of the soccer dad's from the 08 team. Its laughable watching you guys on the sideline and hearing all your talk. I will stay away from criticizing 11 little girls but that team is not known as as a top team. They weren't at Stallions and still arent at STA. You are certainly delusional and brainwashed by Cryer. Good luck at your next destination until Cryer is booted again.

Comment

Obviously you are one of the soccer dad's from the 08 team. Its laughable watching you guys on the sideline and hearing all your talk. I will stay away from criticizing 11 little girls but that team is not known as as a top team. They weren't at Stallions and still arent at STA. You are certainly delusional and brainwashed by Cryer. Good luck at your next destination until Cryer is booted again.
                      Wrong again

It’s apparent you know nothing. Not only am
                      I not an 08 parent, I don’t have a player at sta nor do I have a player that plays for SC.

I also do not condone his yelling.
                      It is obvious that your little darling is not as good as you’d like but you tell everyone how good she is any way.

Stop living through her

Comment

**** coach never won anything. His success is because he has a huge number of players to choose from ( Morris United) kick and run high press
                        They have a large pool to choose from but it’s from a larger geographic area coming to the STA name. Very small number come through the Morris United side.

Comment

They have a large pool to choose from but it’s from a larger geographic area coming to the STA name. Very small number come through the Morris United side.
                          Stop

Sta is a big name please

It’s all geographic until this year Da

And really only 04 and 03 come from other areas.

Again Tim has never won anything

Andy Sone was the mastermind not Tim.
                          Stop sucking his ass. The 2 best da teams are not even coached by him, 05 and 03.
                          Kick and run no tactics. Wake up

Comment

So you’re not Shaun and your daughter doesn’t play for him yet you attack others who say something negative about him. Doesn’t make too much sense but you do you.

Worst nightmare? Hardly.

What you are is a person with misplaced priorities and distorted values.
                            I am Not afraid to tell you when you are wrong and stand up for someone when it’s the popular thing to attack him.

You and Tim Are similar. Never won anything never will. Btw if Shaun’s 08’s won a weak state cup why didn’t The other Sta 08 team make it to the finals.

Also the so called “ town “ team that beat them to s the Torpedoes, who have some of the best younger teams around at several age groups. And they get plates from several towns that surround them in norther Bergen county.

You really know nothing. Good thing no one knows your name because you’d embarrass your family if we did.

Comment

Wrong again

It’s apparent you know nothing. Not only am
                              I not an 08 parent, I don’t have a player at sta nor do I have a player that plays for SC.

I also do not condone his yelling.
                              It is obvious that your little darling is not as good as you’d like but you tell everyone how good she is any way.

Stop living through her

So off base from original subject of debate. Not even talking about my daughter and I have no worries about her abilities. I was responding to statements made by some think how good all of Cryers teams. His only real team he developed is the 05. Period. 07 are not all his and 08s are well, just an 08 team. Cryer is not a coach that should be put on a pedestal. He is abusive plain and simple. Parents are trying to justify his behavior by saying how good all of teams are and they are wrong. Him leaving STA is a good thing and for those that worship him and follow him, good luck

Comment

I am Not afraid to tell you when you are wrong and stand up for someone when it’s the popular thing to attack him.

You and Tim Are similar. Never won anything never will. Btw if Shaun’s 08’s won a weak state cup why didn’t The other Sta 08 team make it to the finals.

Also the so called “ town “ team that beat them to s the Torpedoes, who have some of the best younger teams around at several age groups. And they get plates from several towns that surround them in norther Bergen county.

You really know nothing. Good thing no one knows your name because you’d embarrass your family if we did.
                                Not the PP — The other STA team played Torpedoes in the semis and lost 2-3 which seems pretty respectable to me. Torpedoes have excellent teams and they seem to be able to do without berating kids, refs or anyone else that gets in the way.

Not sure what your issue with Tim is though.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X