Long Island SC GDa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These suspended players should all join a club that plays Ina decent local league and the rest of us should do the same.

Then we can spend out time and money on helping all these players improve their soccer game instead of wasting out time and money on Hilton and Delta and Hertz which do nothing for out kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      These suspended players should all join a club that plays Ina decent local league and the rest of us should do the same.

Then we can spend out time and money on helping all these players improve their soccer game instead of wasting out time and money on Hilton and Delta and Hertz which do nothing for out kids.
      The amount of repeated misspellings in this post is nauseating.

Comment

The amount of repeated misspellings in this post is nauseating.
        Fixed it. thanks teach.

These suspended players should all join a club that plays in a decent local league and the rest of us should do the same.

Then we can spend our time and money on helping all these players improve their soccer game, instead of wasting our time and money on Hilton and Delta and Hertz which do nothing for our kids.

Comment

Fixed it. thanks teach.

These suspended players should all join a club that plays in a decent local league and the rest of us should do the same.

Then we can spend our time and money on helping all these players improve their soccer game, instead of wasting our time and money on Hilton and Delta and Hertz which do nothing for our kids.
          What are the terms of the suspension? Is it a set # of games or are they kicked out of the club/GDA for the season or year?

Comment

Agreed and fyi, for the last 25+ years the US Woman have dominated the womans game....they all played HS.....Now US soccer is starting there own brand (GDA) and they say HS is no good?

Sounds like biased and fake news to me.
            So HS soccer makes kids better?

Comment

Fixed it. thanks teach.

I like it. What are your qualifications to help teach these players? What playing philosophy do you have? Are you going to take the lead? Got a site setup or something where I can sign up?

Comment

Agreed and fyi, for the last 25+ years the US Woman have dominated the womans game....they all played HS.....Now US soccer is starting there own brand (GDA) and they say HS is no good?

Sounds like biased and fake news to me.
                People evolve. The game evolves.

They played HS when there was no other option.

Play HS or not, it's all good. But, nobody in their right mind would tell you playing HS makes you a better soccer player.

Some people are just so simple.

Comment

I like it. What are your qualifications to help teach these players? What playing philosophy do you have? Are you going to take the lead? Got a site setup or something where I can sign up?
                  lol. kid has played where they had all the right answers to all those questions and it was not particularly productive, useful, educational, or quality soccer or a quality experience.

Comment

it was particularly expensive however.

Comment

lol. kid has played where they had all the right answers to all those questions and it was not particularly productive, useful, educational, or quality soccer or a quality experience.
                      I'm not asking for what you don't want, I'm asking for what you can do. You made an excellent suggestion, so count me in. Let's go already.

Comment

So HS soccer makes kids better?
                        My kid plays ECNL (strong team) & HS (strong team in standings). She's in Newsday all the time and gets all sorts of end of season accolades. I EFFING HATE HS BALL. It's filled with a bunch of low level rugby players from crappy town teams ...sorry "EDP" teams, that wouldn't even be able to ride the bench on my kid's ECNL team. They're slow, sloppy and reckless and that's on their best day. The parents are the absolute worst, losers who are seeking low level glory for their kids who get winded after a 10 yard run.

I supported my kid playing HS because she liked it up until this year...the jealousy and envy really hit full tilt once my kid committed to a great academic school with a sick soccer program! These fat ass kids wouldn't be able to get her college coach come see one of their crap games if they paid them, let alone garner any interest or $. I'm trying not to influence her, but I'm thrilled that my kid is showing signs of not wanting to play HS next year!!!

Never felt this way with my older daughter who played HS just 4 years ago, but it seems the goons have truly taken over and the jerk off parents have gotten exponentially worse. GOOD RIDDANCE, can't wait 'til it's over!!!

Comment

I'm not asking for what you don't want, I'm asking for what you can do. You made an excellent suggestion, so count me in. Let's go already.
                          I would probably start with EDP. Have not played in the league but the tournaments are very well run and EDP league seems to have more then enough local support to provide quality competitive experience for the teams and players. What LI clubs play in EDP?

Comment

My kid plays ECNL (strong team) & HS (strong team in standings). She's in Newsday all the time and gets all sorts of end of season accolades. I EFFING HATE HS BALL. It's filled with a bunch of low level rugby players from crappy town teams ...sorry "EDP" teams, that wouldn't even be able to ride the bench on my kid's ECNL team. They're slow, sloppy and reckless and that's on their best day. The parents are the absolute worst, losers who are seeking low level glory for their kids who get winded after a 10 yard run.

I supported my kid playing HS because she liked it up until this year...the jealousy and envy really hit full tilt once my kid committed to a great academic school with a sick soccer program! These fat ass kids wouldn't be able to get her college coach come see one of their crap games if they paid them, let alone garner any interest or $. I'm trying not to influence her, but I'm thrilled that my kid is showing signs of not wanting to play HS next year!!!

Never felt this way with my older daughter who played HS just 4 years ago, but it seems the goons have truly taken over and the jerk off parents have gotten exponentially worse. GOOD RIDDANCE, can't wait 'til it's over!!!
                            Ewww. snobby and gross. why don't you take your superstar and get out then? dont you have some tournament in Florida or Texas or someplace to attend to with the other superstars?

Comment

TRANSLATION:..... looked like my daughter was only going to make JV again next year as a junior .... so glad its almost over so my wife and I can safe face and not have to explain to all of the travel parents and lacrosse parents why we spend so much money on ECNL with so few results.

Comment

Ewww. snobby and gross. why don't you take your superstar and get out then? dont you have some tournament in Florida or Texas or someplace to attend to with the other superstars?
                                Sorry if the truth hurts, but that is the state of HS soccer these days...

It's not up to me to "get out" it's up to my kid, hopefully she'll decide to pass on it next year-she's worked too hard and sacrificed too much to get to the point she has. Like I said, these fat asses and their loser parents could never comprehend what it takes to play at the level she does and achieve what she has achieved. Undoubtedly you included...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X