Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This new FYSA league is a joke based on the lack of teams posted. The north division only got 13 teams total between all of the age groups. FYSA should save face and issues refunds now without teams having to ask.
    No one wants to deal with FYSA idiots. In a few years FSPL will become nothing better than USA League. Sit and watch!

Comment

It's the right step by FYSA. They may screw it up in implementation. But if the local leagues died or became a supplement, and the state wide leagues became an earn in (FSPL style), that is a step in the right direction. It may die on the vine, but is the right idea and I hope it works.

This new FYSA league is a joke based on the lack of teams posted. The north division only got 13 teams total between all of the age groups. FYSA should save face and issues refunds now without teams having to ask.

Comment

It's the right step by FYSA. They may screw it up in implementation. But if the local leagues died or became a supplement, and the state wide leagues became an earn in (FSPL style), that is a step in the right direction. It may die on the vine, but is the right idea and I hope it works.
        I agree it is the right idea but I don't see it being successful with USClub doing the exact same thing. Not enough quality teams to spread around. Both will be watered down.

Comment

100% agree. The concept is right. But the battle between FYSA and USClub will water things down. I just hope there is a clear winner at some point. The thing I like about the FYSA approach is that it is an earn in philosophy and no team is in just based on club affiliation. Competition is the way to go, not size and reputation.

I agree it is the right idea but I don't see it being successful with USClub doing the exact same thing. Not enough quality teams to spread around. Both will be watered down.

Comment

Promote

100% agree. The concept is right. But the battle between FYSA and USClub will water things down. I just hope there is a clear winner at some point. The thing I like about the FYSA approach is that it is an earn in philosophy and no team is in just based on club affiliation. Competition is the way to go, not size and reputation.
            Why do we need another league? Why not promote into FSPL from the 5 big local league (SFYUS, USA, GCF, CDL, NFY) winners?
            You aren't getting all the top 16 from State Cup to enter anyway.

Comment

That's part of the plan going forward. For me, none of the leagues alone offer enough games, so I would like 2 viable options. Play local only and FSPL or one of the feeders and try to get a good 15 or so league games in.

Why do we need another league? Why not promote into FSPL from the 5 big local league (SFYUS, USA, GCF, CDL, NFY) winners?
              You aren't getting all the top 16 from State Cup to enter anyway.

Comment

FYSA Failed

FYSA failed to run this new league as advertised with North, Central, South divisions so they are turning this into a state league and making mid level teams travel all over just to say the league is running. The league as intended is a total flop.

Comment

Levels

FYSA failed to run this new league as advertised with North, Central, South divisions so they are turning this into a state league and making mid level teams travel all over just to say the league is running. The league as intended is a total flop.
                  These are low level teams at best

Comment

https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...?eventid=75045

Dumpster Fire, especially on the girls side.

Comment

https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...?eventid=75045

Dumpster Fire, especially on the girls side.
                      Great league concept especially for the clubs that don't want to bow to the SFUYSA uniform Nazi's.

Comment

Criteria

Great league concept especially for the clubs that don't want to bow to the SFUYSA uniform Nazi's.
                        How is it great?

Comment

The FYSA future league has even a worse turn out than this FSCL disaster. u11-12 Future league numbers show FYSA has no future under current state office leadership. JH from the office needs to go since both of her summer projects have failed - FSCL and futures league.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X