Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't think there is much debate that an average DA team would beat an average ECNL team. HOWEVER, programs in Florida like IMG, Armada,Kendall....could easily get their tails kicked by the better ECNL teams in Florida per age group. Of course age groups vary and even poor DA clubs still produce a good age group occasionally - many ECNL clubs inconsistent there too. And I already know that some DA teams have 'second team' ECNL ...that's true so you can imagine what some of their ECNL teams look like (OCYS is the exception because they own Orlando talent).
    Funny OC ECNL 03s plays a very competitive game against the OC DA 17s. the only added edge is they also have some very talented 02s to deal with.

Comment

The 05, 06 and 07 OCYS Boys ECNL teams didn't do so well against the FKK boys ECNL teams.

In fact the FKK 07s beat the OCYS ECNL team 9-1 in the last game between these 2 teams and I think like 8-2 the time before that.
      07s really um last I checked this is the first year for 07s to play ECNL. Wonder what FKK is going to do this year sense NO u13 DAs hmm Sorry FKK you lose again.

Comment

Funny OC ECNL 03s plays a very competitive game against the OC DA 17s. the only added edge is they also have some very talented 02s to deal with.

Really? Your offering interclub scrimmages as proof? I'm hope you understand that the result would probably be different if the scrimmage meant something other than practice.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X