One year behind buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Are you drunk? 2018-19 season?
      One year behind buddy.
      I think you’re the drunk one.

Comment

My kid's not in it so ECNL sucks!

Just kidding, congrats to everyone who made it! The national team camp has not been released yet so who knows maybe you had made that instead!

Comment

Fkk ecnl

Are you drunk? 2018-19 season?
          One year behind buddy.
          The season for ECNL Aug 2018- June 2019

Comment

This will be our son's first year in ECNL and couldn't be more excited. Played on a top NPL team and year after year the same thing. ECNL must be doing something right to be able to draw top players from non ECNL clubs over.

Comment

This will be our son's first year in ECNL and couldn't be more excited. Played on a top NPL team and year after year the same thing. ECNL must be doing something right to be able to draw top players from non ECNL clubs over.
              Yeah, its called marketing. NPL was the 2nd tier league and when ECNL boys was created it was relegated to third. Now your son is essentially playing the same competition but what with a different patch and still 2nd tier. Ground Hog Day will continue.

Comment

Yeah, its called marketing. NPL was the 2nd tier league and when ECNL boys was created it was relegated to third. Now your son is essentially playing the same competition but what with a different patch and still 2nd tier. Ground Hog Day will continue.
                Could not be anymore wrong ECNL competition is no where near NPL. Now I will give you that yes top level players use to play NPL and moved to ECNL. We played NPL for a few years and and trust me its not the same.

Comment

Could not be anymore wrong ECNL competition is no where near NPL. Now I will give you that yes top level players use to play NPL and moved to ECNL. We played NPL for a few years and and trust me its not the same.
                  Agree with you on this. Funny how some will say its the same when they are not a part of ecnl. We also came from npl and no way is the competition the same. Sure there a a few npl teams that can give the lower rank ecnl teams a run for their money but league vs league, no way.

Comment

So where did all this great new competition come from? ECNL is essentially made up of NPL, and whatever FYSA type league players. In most cases, it is the same coaches. Even at oru club the players all just "moved up" with a few new players sprinkled in. Yes we travel and play different out of state teams but the level of competition is the same. You are deluding yourself to think otherwise.

Comment

Not the poster above but coming from NPL to ECNL trust me the level of competition is not the same.

Comment

1 da. 2 ecnl. 3 fpsl premier at older ages. Everything else pretty much just pick how much you want to travel versus varying levels of competition. It's not fysa killing development it's the clubs. Set aside da and ecnl, and just put in place one organized league where the best play together, the 2nd tier play each other and so on. Clubs are just feeding on the kids with the next big thing.

Comment

Not the poster above but coming from NPL to ECNL trust me the level of competition is not the same.
                          I will second that for sure. '03 son played npl for a few years before making ecnl team and the ecnl competition he's played last season far exceeded what he played against in npl.

Comment

You can quadruple that jump in level going from boys ECNL to DA!

Comment

DA is not working

You can quadruple that jump in level going from boys ECNL to DA!
                              Results don't lie. Usmnt had difficulty with a country of 160,000 in a sub par tournament. DA has been around nearly 15 years and still lackluster results. Any one remember Trinidad and Tobago? Get real!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X