X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Frank that fat buffoon from Azalea?

Comment

Tropics or PCU whatever they are called these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Is Frank that fat buffoon from Azalea?
        JB actively recruited him so he must be good .

Comment

JB actively recruited him so he must be good .
          Just like all coaches you either like their style or you don’t. What you judge a coach on his development of kids, the team and what they have won. He took a losing team that couldn’t recruit players but had a few good players, brought better players to the team. They went on to win more games in the first season than they ever did before, they have won President’s Cup, won FSPL D1 and will play in FSPL Premier division all in 3 years. Love him or hate him or his style, the progression is there for all to see and he has had a panel of players of 21 last year and 23 this year. Facts are Facts. Yes there are games they lost they should have won, yes they got beaten by better teams and some not so good teams but overall he has done the job so go ahead love him, hate him call him names. Haters will always hate no matter what.

Comment

Lol, he recruited good players from his buddy IM who coached another team at the club, and it was allowed to happen so another coach could squeeze out one more year for all his play ups. Nothing to do with haters hating. IM rolled out the red carpet for him and he and another coach chopped IM's knees out for their own gain, and it was allowed to happen. What's funny is it's always the guys who talk about how pure and innocent they are who are really the slimy bastards working it behind the scenes. Really shady ****.

Comment

Lol, he recruited good players from his buddy IM who coached another team at the club, and it was allowed to happen so another coach could squeeze out one more year for all his play ups. Nothing to do with haters hating. IM rolled out the red carpet for him and he and another coach chopped IM's knees out for their own gain, and it was allowed to happen. What's funny is it's always the guys who talk about how pure and innocent they are who are really the slimy bastards working it behind the scenes. Really shady ****.
              Hey dumb ass the statement was about FM not JB I believe

Comment

Hey dumb ass the statement was about FM not JB I believe

Hey dumb ass, no it wasn't. The poster is boasting winning Presidents Cup, just like IM won.

Comment

Just like all coaches you either like their style or you don’t. What you judge a coach on his development of kids, the team and what they have won. He took a losing team that couldn’t recruit players but had a few good players, brought better players to the team. They went on to win more games in the first season than they ever did before, they have won President’s Cup, won FSPL D1 and will play in FSPL Premier division all in 3 years. Love him or hate him or his style, the progression is there for all to see and he has had a panel of players of 21 last year and 23 this year. Facts are Facts. Yes there are games they lost they should have won, yes they got beaten by better teams and some not so good teams but overall he has done the job so go ahead love him, hate him call him names. Haters will always hate no matter what.
                  Facts are facts. You failed to mentioned how FMs team did against top competition last year:

WAGS (outscored 17-1) Lost all 3 games
                  Disney Showcase (outscored 12-1) Lost all 3 games
                  State Cup (outscored 9-3). Won 1 game and lost 2 games

Comment

IM decided not to play by the rules when he and his parents didn't go along with the age rule change like the rest of the teams at the club. In the end it finally caught up with them.

Comment

IM decided not to play by the rules when he and his parents didn't go along with the age rule change like the rest of the teams at the club. In the end it finally caught up with them.
                      That's definitely a debatable point. But let's not pretend FM did some recruiting Houdini act. He pillaged another team at the club. Thing is FM and his band did a far better job then that other guy did.

Comment

That's definitely a debatable point. But let's not pretend FM did some recruiting Houdini act. He pillaged another team at the club. Thing is FM and his band did a far better job then that other guy did.
                        What IM did is well known. Really not much to debate. He threatened to leave if he and his team didn't get their way. MR caved in and gave them what they wanted.

I agree FM didn't recruit the players that he got last season. They fell into his lap. FMs team last year wouldn't have been as "successful" without IMs former players. That's not debatable. Imagine what FMs team would have been like without the leading scorer on that team who previously played on IMs team.

Comment

Facts are facts. You failed to mentioned how FMs team did against top competition last year:

WAGS (outscored 17-1) Lost all 3 games
                          Disney Showcase (outscored 12-1) Lost all 3 games
                          State Cup (outscored 9-3). Won 1 game and lost 2 games
                          We're talking about a team that didn't finish in first place in USA league. Please take a moment for a reality check, yes they finished in first place in FSPL first division but FSPL is watered down with ECNL, NPL, and GDA in the mix. Take a deep breath, the team is not going to have D1 commits, FM can't joystick his players into college as he joysticks them during games.

Comment

I agree FM has done an okay job with the players he has to work with . I don’t agree with his theatrics on the sidelines but I guess his players just get used to it . Wouldn’t work with my daughter .
                            Yet here is the reality not one of FMs players would make JBs team . The level we play at is completely different . They would just not be able to keep up with the pace of play . Time to put this story to bed .

Comment

Take a deep breath, the team is not going to have D1 commits,
                              I am not a fan of FMs coaching style. But he seems to be a good guy. However you might be eating some crow with this statement.

Celtic had 5 or 6 D1 coaches at their id camp a few weeks ago. No they were not top 50 D1 schools from a soccer perspective but then again very few of TBUs commits are goig to top 50 D1 schools. You'll be shocked how many girls will be getting scholarships over the next 2 years. Wait and see.......

Comment

I agree FM has done an okay job with the players he has to work with . I don’t agree with his theatrics on the sidelines but I guess his players just get used to it . Wouldn’t work with my daughter .
                                Yet here is the reality not one of FMs players would make JBs team . The level we play at is completely different . They would just not be able to keep up with the pace of play . Time to put this story to bed .
                                Stop it!!! There are definitely some players that are on FMs team that would make JBs team.

So your're telling me that you think the defenders for JB are all good??? The best defender is out with injury. She's the best defender at Celtic. 2 of the starting 4 for JB are good solid players. The other 2...not not so much. I've heard 1 player has never headed a ball in a game...EVER! All the parents know this. Even the players know it. Heard it's a running joke. EASILY 3 or 4 defenders on FMs team are considerably better than 2 of what JB has now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X