X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDA Showcase Accepted Teams Posted

http://www.pdasoccer.org/tournaments...se/512211.html

I notice that there is no scorpion presence. Any reason why? Are the scorpions falling off the map?
    On the boys side, it appears as the smallest number of teams than past years.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I notice that there is no scorpion presence. Any reason why? Are the scorpions falling off the map?
      On the boys side, it appears as the smallest number of teams than past years.
      That's just the non-ECNL list. ECNL schedule at PDA is already out.

Comment

No FC Stars of MA West?

Surprised that there is not one FC Stars of Mass West team at PDA this year?

Comment

Why you worried about it?

Comment

Why you worried about it?
            Not worried. Surprised. Usually ECNL teams frequent each others tournaments. Easy way to soak their parents for more money.

Comment

Not worried. Surprised. Usually ECNL teams frequent each others tournaments. Easy way to soak their parents for more money.
              Why wouldn't Stars want to go to PDA for a tournament. It is a drive away, good competition, and good college coaches? It isn't to soak parents for more money. Teams are typically scheduled for a certain number of tournaments per year. If I were a Stars parent, I would welcome NJ over Memorial Day Weekend as one of the options.

Comment

The Stars ECNL, as well as Scorpions ECNL, will be there.

PDA has a seperate section for ECNL. They do not want a non-ECNL team beating and ECNL team, so they keep them seperate.

Comment

They do not want a non-ECNL team beating and ECNL team, so they keep them seperate.
                  That was a joke.

I meant to add a smile face, but I did not know how to do it. No intent to upset the Stars or Scorpion groups. Good luck with your seasons.

Comment

That was a joke.

I meant to add a smile face, but I did not know how to do it. No intent to upset the Stars or Scorpion groups. Good luck with your seasons.
                    Joke, but true. Jefferson did and many ECNL got whiped.

Comment

SW not at any Memerial day tourney?

Not at Needham either. Maybe taking the weekend off to enjoy long weekend with their families? Not sure what other quality tournaments there are that weekend.

Comment

Joke, but true. Jefferson did and many ECNL got whiped.
                        Hey dummy. PDA is a national event for ECNL teams which means it is part of their regular league season.

Comment

Stars West in crisis mode. Literally falling apart. Losing teams and players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X