Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    da is dying and/or dead and everyone with a clue knows it.....that is why NYCFC started the citi select league starting at U12. 15 clubs are participating in this new league including NYCFC, barca, gotchee, cedar stars, met oval, TSF, world class to name a few....sorry dumb_ss you are the ones without a clue.
    or.... they started the league because USSF rightly decided that U12 DA, with 24-26 players per squad (two teams), was a bit much to foist on MLS, and created an artificial barrier at an age when player development is still a work in process. watch U13 DA to disappear after the current 2007s finish the 2019-2020 season so that DA is again the unequivocal top soccer league, where NYCFC pulls the best from the kids they've scouted for several years, while the other DA clubs do the same.

Comment

U-12 league

da is dying and/or dead and everyone with a clue knows it.....that is why NYCFC started the citi select league starting at U12. 15 clubs are participating in this new league including NYCFC, barca, gotchee, cedar stars, met oval, TSF, world class to name a few....sorry dumb_ss you are the ones without a clue.
      A. NYCFC started the league because U-12 Academy was removed
      B. The teams IN that league are the strongest teams in the area
      C. In the 06 boys, only New York Soccer Club, World Class, Met Oval, and TSF beat the MLS NYCFC team this past year. If you aren't playing those teams, you aren't playing the best in the area. END OF STORY. There is NO ARGUMENT against that.

And finally, what BARCA is doing is really great. They are expanding, getting better as a club and with teams. I tip my hat to them.

What is beyond gross, what is horrific and filthy.... are the parents of that organization who represent the WORST of what a parent should look like who is raising a child.

Absolutely nasty, filthy, horrific parents. And that means you Mr. 2006 DAD who spends more time making people hate you then spending one moment trying to earn some respect.

Comment

C. In the 06 boys, only New York Soccer Club, World Class, Met Oval, and TSF beat the MLS NYCFC team this past year. If you aren't playing those teams, you aren't playing the best in the area. END OF STORY. There is NO ARGUMENT against that.

And finally, what BARCA is doing is really great. They are expanding, getting better as a club and with teams. I tip my hat to them.

What is beyond gross, what is horrific and filthy.... are the parents of that organization who represent the WORST of what a parent should look like who is raising a child.

Absolutely nasty, filthy, horrific parents. And that means you Mr. 2006 DAD who spends more time making people hate you then spending one moment trying to earn some respect.
        #BRAVO and well said. No one likes him which is actually sad

Comment

New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other one went off the rails

or.... they started the league because USSF rightly decided that U12 DA, with 24-26 players per squad (two teams), was a bit much to foist on MLS, and created an artificial barrier at an age when player development is still a work in process. watch U13 DA to disappear after the current 2007s finish the 2019-2020 season so that DA is again the unequivocal top soccer league, where NYCFC pulls the best from the kids they've scouted for several years, while the other DA clubs do the same.
          da is strong in other parts of the country but not here in tri-state area....dead and/or dying....for all ages in Northeast.

da as a whole is a failed concept and failed model...US soccer is to blame.

Comment

Not so quick buddy. It is completely moronic to think there aren't teams from other leagues that can beat DA teams including NYCFC. It is easy to play against the same teams and look superior but you can not measure a DA teams success until you play competitive teams outside of that league which US Soccer would never do because it would expose how weak the DA really is especially here in the tri-state area.

With respect to BARCA they are not the only Academy or Club with "nasty, filthy and horrific parents" you will find them everywhere including DA. The problem is people want to come on here and bash BARCA and expect no response and although I don't particularly care about "Mr. 2006 DAD" at least he is defending the club his kid plays for.

Comment

Not so quick buddy. It is completely moronic to think there aren't teams from other leagues that can beat DA teams including NYCFC. It is easy to play against the same teams and look superior but you can not measure a DA teams success until you play competitive teams outside of that league which US Soccer would never do because it would expose how weak the DA really is especially here in the tri-state area.

With respect to BARCA they are not the only Academy or Club with "nasty, filthy and horrific parents" you will find them everywhere including DA. The problem is people want to come on here and bash BARCA and expect no response and although I don't particularly care about "Mr. 2006 DAD" at least he is defending the club his kid plays for.
              Great comment. I want to add take a look at high level tournaments all over the country and let me know how many NYE or NYW teams are there. Eye opening.

Comment

Great comment. I want to add take a look at high level tournaments all over the country and let me know how many NYE or NYW teams are there. Eye opening.
                i am jumping in..

can you just tell us the point you are making, i don't want to look - LOL. many or none?

Comment

i am jumping in..

can you just tell us the point you are making, i don't want to look - LOL. many or none?
                  and then can it get translated into what it means for DA as DA teams rarely play tournaments (as organized teams) outside of DA tournaments

Comment

and then can it get translated into what it means for DA as DA teams rarely play tournaments (as organized teams) outside of DA tournaments
                    What arent you getting? OP stated DA teams play same teams over and over and look superior. Also noted other leagues have strong teams. Yea until those other leagues play tournaments out of state.

Comment

Simple! Both DA teams and high caliber teams playing in other leagues in the Northeast and Northwest are inferior to teams playing outside of that region.

Comment

This constant back and forth about primacy of DA and how bad every other league is, or constantly listing leagues in order of priority, feels like fighting for the award of "best economy car"; other than some ego boost, and not even for your kid, who cares? Internationally we are weak on big stage, and nationally, NE generally sucks compared to rest of country.

Have fund with your kids, it goes fast.

Comment

This constant back and forth about primacy of DA and how bad every other league is, or constantly listing leagues in order of priority, feels like fighting for the award of "best economy car"; other than some ego boost, and not even for your kid, who cares? Internationally we are weak on big stage, and nationally, NE generally sucks compared to rest of country.

Have fund with your kids, it goes fast.

That was the point. NY beating their chests here and getting bitchslapped outside of NY.

Comment

That was the point. NY beating their chests here and getting bitchslapped outside of NY.
                            Really? That was your point? Nobody understood what you were talking about.

Comment

Really? That was your point? Nobody understood what you were talking about.
                              NY teams suck outside of NY. There.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2530695]Really? That was your point? Nobody understood what you were talking about.[/QUOTT

Try BOTN, your comprehension level is on par with theirs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X