X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is this person?
    his name is ramphis Perez, we'll documented crazy dad from Boca, crazy Cuban.

Comment

the dad is a good guy and just wants wants the best for his sons. Lots of people here wish their kids had the game his boys have. it makes them feel a little better inside to hate on the dad and the kids and call them names on an anonymous blog. That’s human nature. I wish my kids had the options his kids have. If they do move to illy that’s a loss for South Florida soccer.

Comment

Su Nombre es Amilcar pendejo son muy buenos padres y buen amigo y hombre ante todo Tambien me gustaria que mi hijo algún día pudiera jugar a ese nivel y que tantos equipos de la MLS lo quieran pero hay que trabajar duro para eso nunca rendirse.Ellos sabe que la MLS de miami le falta mucho y a qui todo lo hacen mal pero Philadelphia unión ya tiene sus bases su escuela todo Listo para development un jugador cuando quieran a alguien lo buscan le ofrecen
        Beneficio y Miami no te dan nada ni tan siquiera tiene coach. Suerte Perez family que dios los cuide mucho

Comment

the dad is a good guy and just wants wants the best for his sons. Lots of people here wish their kids had the game his boys have. it makes them feel a little better inside to hate on the dad and the kids and call them names on an anonymous blog. That’s human nature. I wish my kids had the options his kids have. If they do move to illy that’s a loss for South Florida soccer.
          Ungrateful dad rode for free at Weston at the expense of others , had Carrillo made inter he would of stayed cause he knew he always favored his kid .
          Glad looney is out ! Hope his Cuban Gene's don't kick in .

Comment

Ungrateful dad rode for free at Weston at the expense of others , had Carrillo made inter he would of stayed cause he knew he always favored his kid .
            Glad looney is out ! Hope his Cuban Gene's don't kick in .
            Tu eres una maricona cobarde

Comment

Wrong kid you f u c k in g moron and father

Comment

Is he coming back? That guy owes me money

Comment

AP to Philadelphia Union

You got to stop sucking on Dads pipe its not a good fit. Dad isn't a good guy. Talks crap. Kid is average riding the wave on talking soccer.
                  Last edited by Admin; 09-24-2019, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Average? A? Umm smoke much crack? The kid is crack.

Comment

AP to Philadelphia Union

Average? Axel? Umm smoke much crack? The kid is crack.
                      Haha ohhhhhh dad. Get out much???

Comment

The crazies are back. The eminence 07 with 06 and idk whose penis Amilcar sucked to get cankles in.... will be fun to watch

Comment

Never left......

Get your facts straight

Peace

Comment

Never left......

Get your facts straight

Peace
                            Is that why they were rostered at Sporting KC? It’s the same circus every damn year. Only in South Florida is delusional behavior like this tolerated. You people are looney.

Comment

Is that why they were rostered at Sporting KC? It’s the same circus every damn year. Only in South Florida is delusional behavior like this tolerated. You people are looney.
                              Your son is not good at soccer.

Facts. I know who you are by your IP address.

He sucks.

Comment

Your son is not good at soccer.

Facts. I know who you are by your IP address.

He sucks.
                                You are a delusional South Florida daddy. Your kid peaked at 10 and you are struggling mightily to live vicariously through him. The ride down to rock bottom will be long and soul crushing. Facts. I know who you are from the inanity of your post. Don’t let the boy make the same mistake that you did—make him study.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X