Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    All 3 of FMs back line would make the 03 team hands down. They are head and shoulders better than the 03 back line.
    Can you all just stop the BS? It really doesn’t matter what team is better and who is better as they will never play each other. They are two different teams with different styles and players.

Playing each other does nothing for the players or the coaches. It obviously all about the trash talking between the parents and that’s what’s sad about all of this.

Comment

Can you all just stop the BS? It really doesn’t matter what team is better and who is better as they will never play each other. They are two different teams with different styles and players.

Playing each other does nothing for the players or the coaches. It obviously all about the trash talking between the parents and that’s what’s sad about all of this.
      Amen well said. Also both teams are the only teams playing in FSPL Premier so they are both good for the club.

Comment

Where have I been the last five years?
        An irrelevant club based in Larghetto. What gives?
        I had no idea that Celtic even existed anymore? Certainly not to the point that you white trash parents argue about which team within the club is better.
        For the love of all things good in this world, please head back to your doublewides & continue sucking down your Yellowtail & Sdveka.
        Leave the real soccer to the clubs this side of the bay.

Comment

The fact that you’re getting upset over something on an Internet message board is sad. It’s even worse that you were upset by trolls.

Comment

Trolls are gonna troll. Get your facts straight. He has UEFA licenses.

Oh really....huh not listed on the website. That's weird specailly when every other coach list all their licenses!

http://floridaceltic.com/coaches/

Comment

Just saying both teams playing FSPL premier . Players only a year apart in age . In fact quite a few are in the same grade . Would think they would ideal practice partners . I know for a fact the 03 coaches have asked repeatedly if they could workout together and play some practice games . JB won’t let it happen .Cant see how that helps the girls prepare for the season

Comment

The 02 CM family would be fun to watch if that scrimmage ever happens .

Comment

Oh really....huh not listed on the website. That's weird specailly when every other coach list all their licenses!

http://floridaceltic.com/coaches/
                  Oh troll! Bless your little troll heart.

Let me guess? You're one of those, "If you don't see it on the internet it doesn't exist" type of people! Poor troll. The Celtic website is NOT Wikipedia where things are updated on a minute by minute basis. In fact there is a coach on there that isn't even affiliated with the club any longer.

Comment

Just saying both teams playing FSPL premier . Players only a year apart in age . In fact quite a few are in the same grade . Would think they would ideal practice partners . I know for a fact the 03 coaches have asked repeatedly if they could workout together and play some practice games . JB won’t let it happen .Cant see how that helps the girls prepare for the season

False....the 03 coaches have NOT asked repeatedly if they could workout together.

True...JB wont' let it happen. Evidently it worked out fine last season for JBs team. They had a really good season.

Comment

I agree both teams would benefit from practicing together however the parents are the reason JB does not allow it as there are parents on both teams that just don’t like each other and they trash talk about both teams, coaches and players. It’s disgusting that it’s parents who are the problem not the players. Nobody wins when that’s the situation.

Comment

Oh troll! Bless your little troll heart.

Let me guess? You're one of those, "If you don't see it on the internet it doesn't exist" type of people! Poor troll. The Celtic website is NOT Wikipedia where things are updated on a minute by minute basis. In fact there is a coach on there that isn't even affiliated with the club any longer.

Lol...well if the website isn't even updated, that tells you alot about the club. Please keep up with the real clubs and update your website!

Comment

False....the 03 coaches have NOT asked repeatedly if they could workout together.

True...JB wont' let it happen. Evidently it worked out fine last season for JBs team. They had a really good season.
                          I thought all the 03s "that mattered" were playing for WFF next season?

Comment

The 02 CM family would be fun to watch if that scrimmage ever happens .
                            Go away Eastlake 02 troll

Comment

I thought all the 03s "that mattered" were playing for WFF next season?
                              No! The arrangement with WFF......... Wait a minute. Nice try troll. You almost got me.

Keep on trolling.

Comment

Lol...well if the website isn't even updated, that tells you alot about the club. Please keep up with the real clubs and update your website!
                                Hold up. So a website is what makes a club “real??? WOW. That’s it? Got it. Duly noted. Thanks for that advice.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X