X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where is Wesley Chapel
    Drive north out of Tampa until you hear banjos.

Then when you hear a handful of trailer trash moms screaming about soccer turn left.

Comment

Drive north out of Tampa until you hear banjos.

Then when you hear a handful of trailer trash moms screaming about soccer turn left.
      HAHAHAH! You just won the internet today.

Comment

Who is the new DOC?

Comment

Who is the new DOC?
          Former Rowdies flunky, SC!

Comment

Former Rowdies flunky, SC!
            From coach to DOC in 3 seasons.

Comment

Typical WC style

Comment

Typical WC style
                Especially under the MB and JB era.

Comment

Wcsc new doc

From coach to DOC in 3 seasons.
                  This is why the soccer board have no clue. They put a DOC who has no experience in youth soccer and has only head coached one team at youth level. His team is mediocre at best as he has lost many of his top players to other clubs and will be playing in FPL and FSPL. How can a DOC be traveling with his team and still be able to run manage the club? How will he be able to impact other teams within the club when his main focus will be to coach his team? He also has two kids in the program which I am sure he would like to watch play. He will also be running his weekly babysitting camps.

Are WC parents or WCAA aware of the many conflicts with this new DOC? I guess it doesn't matter how he does it, the soccer board will run the club while he gets paid DOC salary to focus on his one team and his kids and board members team only. This is why this is about the good ole boys soccer club. Only board members and family members count. The rest of the parents are paying their $$$ to cater to the ego and power of the few. Glad we left the club when they refused to disclose their financials or even acknowledge my request for transparency. This club is definitely going downhill and hope the community can rescue it before it collapse. It is already a family and friends operated

Comment

There is no way a DOC should coach a team at a legitimately run club. The DOC needs oversight over all coaches and the focus on club growth and coach development. How can he watch all teams in action when he has a team to take his focus.

The reality is, based on demographics and location, the club has potential. The smartest thing the board could do is turn the club over to either TBU or Florida Premier so that competent management could help the kids in the area get the coaching and opportunities they need. Heck, they'd even be better served aligning with WFF... but not by much.

This is why the soccer board have no clue. They put a DOC who has no experience in youth soccer and has only head coached one team at youth level. His team is mediocre at best as he has lost many of his top players to other clubs and will be playing in FPL and FSPL. How can a DOC be traveling with his team and still be able to run manage the club? How will he be able to impact other teams within the club when his main focus will be to coach his team? He also has two kids in the program which I am sure he would like to watch play. He will also be running his weekly babysitting camps.

Are WC parents or WCAA aware of the many conflicts with this new DOC? I guess it doesn't matter how he does it, the soccer board will run the club while he gets paid DOC salary to focus on his one team and his kids and board members team only. This is why this is about the good ole boys soccer club. Only board members and family members count. The rest of the parents are paying their $$$ to cater to the ego and power of the few. Glad we left the club when they refused to disclose their financials or even acknowledge my request for transparency. This club is definitely going downhill and hope the community can rescue it before it collapse. It is already a family and friends operated

Comment

There is no way a DOC should coach a team at a legitimately run club. The DOC needs oversight over all coaches and the focus on club growth and coach development. How can he watch all teams in action when he has a team to take his focus.

The reality is, based on demographics and location, the club has potential. The smartest thing the board could do is turn the club over to either TBU or Florida Premier so that competent management could help the kids in the area get the coaching and opportunities they need. Heck, they'd even be better served aligning with WFF... but not by much.
                      I can't speak for FL Premier. If you turn it over to TBU it will be bleed dry to feed the monster and the local community will suffer. TBU failed with Largo United, and they are failing with Palm Harbor, just as West Florida has failed with East Lake.

Comment

This why non soccer people should not be running a youth soccer program. I agree the growth and demographic is great for the club to flourish under the right leadership. My guess is either WCAA is not aware of how bad the soccer board is or they may part of the problem if they do not oversee what these power hungry leaders are doing to the club. FL Premier will be the idle club to run the program since they are both in Pasco County and close proximity. Until parents realize and start voicing or advocating for change, these people will continue to ruin the club. My guess is that SC the new DOC is just a puppet that is being used and manipulated for their own benefit. he is in over his head and his only saving grace is because he is close to the people that are ruining the club.

Comment

I can't speak for FL Premier. If you turn it over to TBU it will be bleed dry to feed the monster and the local community will suffer. TBU failed with Largo United, and they are failing with Palm Harbor, just as West Florida has failed with East Lake.
                          Generally I have noticed that soccer coaches and "admin" people running these clubs are just that. Soccer coaches that need the team moms to remind them when to be at the games and what jersey to wear, and the soccer mom that manages to roost herself as the glorified club secretary. If they were qualified to run a business in the Tampa area with as much money coming in and out as they have then they would be downtown with an office somewhere. Multiple locations seems to be the straw that breaks the camels back.

The boards just sit back and let it happen because you can pay them way less than if you were to hire someone that isnt a ****-head, and the income will be the same either way.... because lets be real where else are you going to go?

Comment

The Board runs WCAA as they see fit. They would not provide a budget or resources to the former DOC. Hard to do your job, when you don't have the necessary tools.

Budgets aren't provided and the books are closed. There is only one good reason to do this and that is the Board is cooking/skimming the books!

Comment

The Board runs WCAA as they see fit. They would not provide a budget or resources to the former DOC. Hard to do your job, when you don't have the necessary tools.

Budgets aren't provided and the books are closed. There is only one good reason to do this and that is the Board is cooking/skimming the books!
                              From google -

All nonprofits with $100K in annual contributions or over $250K in assets are required to file an IRS Form 990. The Form 990 is publicly available and can be found on the organization's page or on nonprofit databases

- I would think they would meet these requirements. Take 5 from chasing TS misery and go look for some ammo to hunt with

Comment

http://990s.foundationcenter.org/990...201712_990.pdf

a link to their 2017 .... not sure when 2018 should be available.

Chase your own tails... Don't feel like combing them over, but let me know if you break a trailer-park scandal up there in Pasco

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X