Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That is ridiculous. No one wants to hurt a kid. She must be a very strong player.

Posters are reacting to her gaming the stats to get ahead of all the other players in the running. Maybe they all did the same and if so, shame on all of them.
    You may think its a low-life thing to consider, injuring a kid, but that (probably from LI) guy says she is fair-game...

Comment

Ok mom
      Maybe the league needs to put less emphasis on scoring and recognize assists. Or in some way clarify goals counted towards a goal scoring title. The only stats shown on the GDA rosters is games played, games started and goals scored so the league encourages this type of behavior. I blame the adults involved (coaches, league) much more than a 17 year old kid.

Comment

You may think its a low-life thing to consider, injuring a kid, but that (probably from LI) guy says she is fair-game...
        He or she is obviously wrong about that. Shame on poor sportmanship but it does not require a physical punishment.

Comment

Maybe the league needs to put less emphasis on scoring and recognize assists. Or in some way clarify goals counted towards a goal scoring title. The only stats shown on the GDA rosters is games played, games started and goals scored so the league encourages this type of behavior. I blame the adults involved (coaches, league) much more than a 17 year old kid.
          Don't disagree. Ugly situation all around

Comment

He or she is obviously wrong about that. Shame on poor sportmanship but it does not require a physical punishment.
            He is probably from either NYSC 0-13, or Albertson 0-15, losers love to bitch...

Comment

If I was your Mom, I would smacked the crap of you....
              I was with your momma last night.

Comment

I was with your momma last night.
                yup, Peg the Pegger, that's me....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X