Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's not entirely on the player in this situation. Any coach with even a small amount of class would have pulled her after goal 5 or 6.
    Agree. Just saying the sportmanship on display here is not impressive from all involved.

Comment

It's not entirely on the player in this situation. Any coach with even a small amount of class would have pulled her after goal 5 or 6.
      Wrong, its ENTIRELY NOT ON THE PLAYER, she is still not an adult, you are suppose to be the adult, and fixate on the NEFC coaches and the GDA.

Comment

Agree. Just saying the sportmanship on display here is not impressive from all involved.
        **** sportsmanship, this is America.

Comment

Did you read what that guy wrote, that they would purposely go-after CB, which would be amusing since she is 6" and about 180lbs, CB would smack that kid back to her car...
          My kid has punished kids bigger than that twice that I can think of. My kid is not 5'0" and 95 lbs either.

Comment

**** sportsmanship, this is America.
            Clearly that idea is on display here and that is exactly why this situation is being discussed.

If they could have been satisfied to just get on the chart, maybe no one would care as much. But the situation was abused all the way to the top spot.

Comment

Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying. That's how the game is played. Actually, that's how all games are played. Any athlete doesn't want to get embarrassed, no matter the sport or the age. And, some will take that out on the individual. So, for someone with so much on the line, that should be considered when padding your stats.

Again, last time I saw a player run up the score and pad that stats like that was in a U-6 rec game.
              Same. She scores lots of goals against chumps and she, her coaches, and her parents need to be shown why that is a bad idea. Gheez, I can not imagine what would happen if that were a frustrated U17 or 18 boys team!

Comment

True, but one is reactionary.

Start at the stat-padder, and you won't have any other issues.

Heck, my 14-year old striker asks to play D if it's a blow-out so someone else can have a crack.

Comment

That is her job moron, to score goals, who cares how bad the comp. is, that is not her concern.
                  I get that, but it sounds like she needs a better place to play. Sorry, any kid on the opposing team that didn't want to break her legs after those poor displays is part of the reason their team sucks so bad. No ability is common in the NE division, but there is no place for no pride or heart. You would hope all players have all 3 in something that is supposed to be top tier (as well as sportsmanship), but I guess that is too much to ask. Again, when it stops being about the soccer result, the players focus on other things, like respect.

Comment

All this CB bashing is really amusing, and sad. Some of you expect her to play another position, or volunteer to come out, are you people out of your minds?? Yes, the NE GDA is weak, and yes scoring 9 goals is very unusual, but there are some DB’s here who want to hurt this kid. Karma is a bitch, hope you get a good taste.

Comment

That is her job moron, to score goals, who cares how bad the comp. is, that is not her concern.
                      Hate to tell you. The moron is the one that’s doesn’t realize it is wrong to do

Comment

True, but one is reactionary.

Start at the stat-padder, and you won't have any other issues.

Heck, my 14-year old striker asks to play D if it's a blow-out so someone else can have a crack.
                        Some kids are more mature than others and have an awareness of that. If the coach takes her out it becomes a non issue.

Comment

All this CB bashing is really amusing, and sad. Some of you expect her to play another position, or volunteer to come out, are you people out of your minds?? Yes, the NE GDA is weak, and yes scoring 9 goals is very unusual, but there are some DB’s here who want to hurt this kid. Karma is a bitch, hope you get a good taste.
                          Ok mom

Comment

Hate to tell you. The moron is the one that’s doesn’t realize it is wrong to do
                            And you are the expert? My daughter’s team has been wrecked in some games, and my kid never once wanted to hurt the other players, guess she is too proud to sink that low.

Comment

Ok mom
                              If I was your Mom, I would smacked the crap of you....

Comment

That is ridiculous. No one wants to hurt a kid. She must be a very strong player.

Posters are reacting to her gaming the stats to get ahead of all the other players in the running. Maybe they all did the same and if so, shame on all of them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X