Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Space Coast United (Brevards redheaded Waldos)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Space Coast United (Brevards redheaded Waldos)

So I was told this week by our coach that fees will be increasing again next year as the club has been incurring new costs for field maintenance and other club costs (no associated with administrative or coaching costs). Is this really true?

**And I wouldnt mind the cost increase if we didnt have to wear the Waldo uniforms FYI

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I was told this week by our coach that fees will be increasing again next year as the club has been incurring new costs for field maintenance and other club costs (no associated with administrative or coaching costs). Is this really true?

**And I wouldnt mind the cost increase if we didnt have to wear the Waldo uniforms FYI
    Agree. Those uniforms are hideous. Hate when we play you guys because of them. Hate looking at it. So silly.

Comment

Um ok

Comment

Agree. Those uniforms are hideous. Hate when we play you guys because of them. Hate looking at it. So silly.
        hate losing to them

Comment

hate losing to them
          We have never lost to them. Played them each of the last 3 years, multiple times a year. Decent teams but missing key pieces to really compete.

Comment

We have never lost to them. Played them each of the last 3 years, multiple times a year. Decent teams but missing key pieces to really compete.
            which teams

Comment

Yeah. What team

Comment

Nice try. Budget process for next year not complete yet. No way a coach would know one way or the other. Neither does the typical coach even pay attention to such things. Clearly you know nothing about how this works and are here to stir sh** up. And bringing up the uniform? Not even subtle. No way are you a member of SCU. Same cra* different day. Go home.

Comment

Nice try. Budget process for next year not complete yet. No way a coach would know one way or the other. Neither does the typical coach even pay attention to such things. Clearly you know nothing about how this works and are here to stir sh** up. And bringing up the uniform? Not even subtle. No way are you a member of SCU. Same cra* different day. Go home.

O4 Girls NPL/Red. Coach Smith. Yeah, you know the guy that has enough insight into the club. We've heard this already from the initial agreements with the county and USSSA. Which from my knowledge, SCU is in negotiations for field usage away from USSSA. So the ones in the actual know mentioned that the only way (which is what other clubs do in Orlando that pay field usage fees) is to add it to registration costs. Pass the cost onto the consumer. *The uniform jab was just something that you know if you belong to SCU, is wearing on people.

--Original Poster

Comment

O4 Girls NPL/Red. Coach Smith. Yeah, you know the guy that has enough insight into the club. We've heard this already from the initial agreements with the county and USSSA. Which from my knowledge, SCU is in negotiations for field usage away from USSSA. So the ones in the actual know mentioned that the only way (which is what other clubs do in Orlando that pay field usage fees) is to add it to registration costs. Pass the cost onto the consumer. *The uniform jab was just something that you know if you belong to SCU, is wearing on people.

--Original Poster
                    Rumor has it they are switching from white and red to red and white. Totally going to change the dynamic

Comment

Rumor has it they are switching from white and red to red and white. Totally going to change the dynamic
                      I mean.... mind = blown!! Its like they are thinking in 2050 and everyone else is still in 2018.

Comment

11 posts. 8 from the same person. Yawn . . .

Comment

11 posts. 8 from the same person. Yawn . . .
                          12 post with you. And im 13th. We all cant seem to count well.

And you are? You a SCU defender or want to chime in. If you are sucking Scotts d*** then you have no vote.

Comment

12 post with you. And im 13th. We all cant seem to count well.

And you are? You a SCU defender or want to chime in. If you are sucking Scotts d*** then you have no vote.
                            He would not be the first guy to do so to Scott. Is Scott gay?

Comment

He would not be the first guy to do so to Scott. Is Scott gay?

Well there are plenty of guys on here defend him as if he is their lover. But truthfully, ive heard he is

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X