Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes I feel like a bad parent

I listen to other parents be so involved in their kids soccer life. They are middle schoolers and they refer to it as their experience and force the kids to dip all in the pursuit of a college scholarship. Meanwhile between my 2 kids I put 11k into 529 and support them having lives. I don’t interfere with their games and am a happy chaffeur am I playing this game wrong?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I listen to other parents be so involved in their kids soccer life. They are middle schoolers and they refer to it as their experience and force the kids to dip all in the pursuit of a college scholarship. Meanwhile between my 2 kids I put 11k into 529 and support them having lives. I don’t interfere with their games and am a happy chaffeur am I playing this game wrong?
    11k? You’re a fvcking loser.

Comment

11k? You’re a fvcking loser.
      11k in a 529? I don’t spend more than $20 a month on that stupid toll road

Comment

As long as your Husband/Wife is the opposite Sex then your kids will figure life out & you just give them the support when needed.

Comment

As long as your Husband/Wife is the opposite Sex then your kids will figure life out & you just give them the support when needed.
          Log Cabin Republican here. Making America Gay Anew. Kids are fine.

Comment

I don't get it. Are you looking for some kind of praise? A medal? What's your point?

Comment

I am not sure if I am reading this correctly or if it is difficult to understand.

Is $11,000 correct for tolls? How does that support your children having lives?

Comment

I am not sure if I am reading this correctly or if it is difficult to understand.

Is $11,000 correct for tolls? How does that support your children having lives?
                This dumb ass should really save some money for his kids college.

Comment

4 years plus books at a community college. Good to have goals.

Comment

4 years plus books at a community college. Good to have goals.
                    11k annually between 2 kids is a good start if you are saving in advance and placing into an interest bearing account. That would provide 70k at least upon high school graduation. Combined with bright futures and scholarship they are pretty close.

Comment

Log Cabin Republican here. Making America Gay Anew. Kids are fine.
                      Don't understand .1,Why yor telling us you live in a cabin 2,Even more confused.about what your trying to say. English please.

Comment

Don't understand .1,Why yor telling us you live in a cabin 2,Even more confused.about what your trying to say. English please.
                        Yor in English is Your.

Comment

Yor in English is Your.
                          Ummmm. I think you mean: you're. Moron!

Comment

Ummmm. I think you mean: you're. Moron!
                            Ummm, your Brother's calling, time to get back on your Knees Ar#ewipe

Comment

See, we can all be happily gay when try hard enough. Yay

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X