Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The fkk ecnl team is stronger than the OC ECNL team in that 04 age group.

I think most of the better players will come over to fkk next season with a couple being able to make the roster. Team at that age group will be real strong next year.
    That's actually funny. FKK U15 has won one game. ... They've given up 32 goals through 12 games, and only scored 11. OC has won about half.

Neither are the best 04 teams in the state, but saying that FKK is better is insane.

Comment

That's actually funny. FKK U15 has won one game. ... They've given up 32 goals through 12 games, and only scored 11. OC has won about half.

Neither are the best 04 teams in the state, but saying that FKK is better is insane.
      What was score again head to head FKK vs. OC?

Comment

What was score again head to head FKK vs. OC?
        It was a draw, but the original poster was wrong - FKK has given up 40 goals and only scored 9. Orlando City has scored 18 and given up 19. OCYS is ranked 4th, and FKK is ranked 10th. Are you really arguing that FKK is stronger? They're travel partners and they've played the same teams. one is 6-5-2, the other is 1-9-3. FKK is not stronger by any stretch of the imagination.

And either would end up a distant third to the Sunrise or Rush 04s.

Comment

It was a draw, but the original poster was wrong - FKK has given up 40 goals and only scored 9. Orlando City has scored 18 and given up 19. OCYS is ranked 4th, and FKK is ranked 10th. Are you really arguing that FKK is stronger? They're travel partners and they've played the same teams. one is 6-5-2, the other is 1-9-3. FKK is not stronger by any stretch of the imagination.

And either would end up a distant third to the Sunrise or Rush 04s.
          You hit the nail on the head. Both Rush and Sunrise would take either team. It's a shame they won't play them.

Comment

You hit the nail on the head. Both Rush and Sunrise would take either team. It's a shame they won't play them.
            You keep telling yourself that...so cute... so delusional

Comment

You keep telling yourself that...so cute... so delusional
              Sunrise would beat any team in this state. They are that good. Saw them play 2 times this year. Dominating team. Their forward is ridiculous. They have picked up some players from last year and are even better than a year before. I’d be shocked if they lose 1 game by year end.

Comment

Sunrise would beat any team in this state. They are that good. Saw them play 2 times this year. Dominating team. Their forward is ridiculous. They have picked up some players from last year and are even better than a year before. I’d be shocked if they lose 1 game by year end.
                Calm down, mom.

She’s good, I’m sure, but get her playing with and against some real teams before we go with ridiculous.

Comment

Calm down, mom.

She’s good, I’m sure, but get her playing with and against some real teams before we go with ridiculous.
                  She is ridiculous. Go watch her play. Absolutely filthy. Best player on any team I have this year by far.

Comment

She is ridiculous. Go watch her play. Absolutely filthy. Best player on any team I have this year by far.
                    What age?

Comment

How did this all get way of OP topic, enough please.
                      Now...
                      I bet ACYS folds before OCYS

Comment

How did this all get way of OP topic, enough please.
                        Now...
                        I bet ACYS folds before OCYS
                        Well played but ACYS basically folded when they lost trotter's park

Comment

What age?
                          U15 age group

Comment

Seriuos question:

When you play on a Sunrise team that is obviously good and talented, but play weak competition all the time, how can you improve? How can you really tell if a player is filthy when the team she is playing on is so much better than the competition? I mean...it’s pretty easy to dominate basically rec level teams.

To be clear...I’m not saying that the player is not good, I’m sure she is. I know the Sunrise teams are strong. I just don’t understand why players and parents don’t collectively seek out the best competition and platforms.

Comment

Seriuos question:

When you play on a Sunrise team that is obviously good and talented, but play weak competition all the time, how can you improve? How can you really tell if a player is filthy when the team she is playing on is so much better than the competition? I mean...it’s pretty easy to dominate basically rec level teams.

To be clear...I’m not saying that the player is not good, I’m sure she is. I know the Sunrise teams are strong. I just don’t understand why players and parents don’t collectively seek out the best competition and platforms.
                              You are clearly overemphasizing the patch. Sunrise and Rush both travel extensively to play the best competition possible. They both destroy the teams they are allowed to play in Florida and either would play any ECNL teams if they would just allow it. Most of the Florida ECNL teams are at the bottom of the barrel. Do you think college coaches are lining up to watch teams that are in last place regardless of the platform?

As a parent, you have to put your child where they are going to develop to their full potential and these two clubs are clearly doing that. Sunrise's college commitments over the last 5 years put everyone to shame and we are very happy here. (Brown, Yale, Columbia, UCF, LSU, USC, Villanova, Cornell, Mizzou) Rush has adopted a similar model and it sounds like the 04s are getting lots of attention. They have been neck and neck with us in our last two meetings.

Keep your patch. Keep your platform. We'll take better opportunities for our kids.

Comment

You are clearly overemphasizing the patch. Sunrise and Rush both travel extensively to play the best competition possible. They both destroy the teams they are allowed to play in Florida and either would play any ECNL teams if they would just allow it. Most of the Florida ECNL teams are at the bottom of the barrel. Do you think college coaches are lining up to watch teams that are in last place regardless of the platform?

As a parent, you have to put your child where they are going to develop to their full potential and these two clubs are clearly doing that. Sunrise's college commitments over the last 5 years put everyone to shame and we are very happy here. (Brown, Yale, Columbia, UCF, LSU, USC, Villanova, Cornell, Mizzou) Rush has adopted a similar model and it sounds like the 04s are getting lots of attention. They have been neck and neck with us in our last two meetings.

Keep your patch. Keep your platform. We'll take better opportunities for our kids.
                                Your track record is great. Congrats, but IMO you’re living in the past. Now that GDA and ECNL are fighting for market share and chopping up the talent...what kind of teams are left to play?

College coaches are already having to travel and scout both those leagues, how much time do they have left for the travel leagues?

I don’t care about any patch, but you have to admit that all those past accomplishments were basically in a MUCH different situation...no GDA and when ECNL was just getting going in SF.

Also, congrats on the Ivy’s. Great schools and I think it’s awesome that players use soccer to help them get admitted to the school. But, let’s not pretend that those schools are putting their money on the line for the players. They have little skin in the game. If it’s doesn’t work..

Some of the other schools are great, but I can’t help but wonder that if those same players played together in ECNL or GDA in today’s landscape...would their commit list look more like the list at USA GDA this year...Virgina, UNC, UCLA, Auburn, Va tech...and on down the line from there. Real soccer schools with real athletic money, not just a commitment for book money to put up on the site.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X