NEP Schedule

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are all of the Premiership divisions supposed to be equal? Premiership North, South, Central, 1?

Comment

Yes ,everyone is equally capable of writing a check.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Are all of the Premiership divisions supposed to be equal? Premiership North, South, Central, 1?
        Definitely not. All the true premiership teams except Select and FCUSA stayed in central.

Comment

Lol you are delusional

Comment

Not difficult to compare the fall brackets to the spring brackets to see who went where.

Comment

I was actually thinking the opposite. 5 “premiership” divisions for u12 girls? 37 “top” teams? Come on...
              I think you missed the sarcasm

Comment

What the heck is this 3 premiership divisions north, south, and central give me a break...let’s cut the crap and just make 1 premiership with top 10 teams.. you don’t want to make the hour drive then go back to town soccer...oh wait are we making NPL more special now by diluting the rest.

Comment

What the heck is this 3 premiership divisions north, south, and central give me a break...let’s cut the crap and just make 1 premiership with top 10 teams.. you don’t want to make the hour drive then go back to town soccer...oh wait are we making NPL more special now by diluting the rest.
                  They found a way to fool all you dumb parents. Pay to play. It’s a big business. Investors take note.

Comment

If your not in the same boat and also paying to play yet posting on the NEP schedule thread your the pathetic one. Go be miserable somewhere else

Comment

Obviously the league is creating competitive divisions for many teams & also keeping these teams in their "home areas." Majority of families do not want or in many cases need to travel great distances for competitive soccer. Definitely not a perfect system but we are happy with both travel & competition.

Comment

3-4 premiership divisions, been that way for years. Works out well for obvious reasons.

Comment

U11 Girls went the opposite way. From two Premiership Divisions (18 teams total) and one Premiership 1 (6 teams total) in the fall to one Premiership Division (8 teams total) and three Premiership 1 (20 teams total).

Comment

U11 Girls went the opposite way. From two Premiership Divisions (18 teams total) and one Premiership 1 (6 teams total) in the fall to one Premiership Division (8 teams total) and three Premiership 1 (20 teams total).
                            Best way to do it. Let’s find out who’s the best, no hiding.

Comment

Why are there still multiple NPL divisions when most of the teams aren’t considered NPL teams by their clubs? Do any these top NEP NPL divisions even win at National NPL tournaments against other NPL league teams?

Comment

Why are there still multiple NPL divisions when most of the teams aren’t considered NPL teams by their clubs? Do any these top NEP NPL divisions even win at National NPL tournaments against other NPL league teams?
                                Not sure about winning, can certainly look it up if you are interested. I know last year there were NEP NPL teams who competed at the Nationals and gave a good account of themselves.

But, I also wouldn't worry about what the club calls them. Can they play is all that matters.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X