The Pro Project

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a soul plays defense during games at TPP. It's a shooting gallery tailored to players of slight build looking for likes.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Agreed. Discriminatory and many players who aren’t talented enough for the program are still welcomed just because their family is wealthy. Take a look at the clips on their page; the defense sucks.
      I'm curious how you perceive the program to be discriminatory. There are a few mediocre players but there doesn't seem to be a link to high income.

Comment

Lets not over think Pro Project. It is organized pickup with some of the best players in the state. My son did it for a couple of years and liked it alot. Its not a replacement for club, it is is not a pathway to D1. It is pricey but I think it is worth it. They were also very helpful to us in the college recruiting process. They are well connected in the area.

Comment

It's an NCAA violation just waiting to happen.

Comment

It's an NCAA violation just waiting to happen.
            How so????

Comment

How so????
              There a lot of college coaches that are around the program. Not sure if there are any violations going on though.

Comment

College Coaches are being paid to attend and to take players by pro-project! Old boys act in full affect

Comment

College Coaches are being paid to attend and to take players by pro-project! Old boys act in full affect
                  If I were in charge of this site, I would ban you for making such an asinine statement.

Comment

BC basically recruits from TPP. Pay no attention to NCAA dead periods.

Comment

If I were in charge of this site, I would ban you for making such an asinine statement.
                      So would I!

Comment

There a lot of college coaches that are around the program. Not sure if there are any violations going on though.
                        There are college coaches that run the program. The BC head coach is part of it even though they took his picture off the website to hide things. Someone will dime them out eventually.

Comment

There are college coaches that run the program. The BC head coach is part of it even though they took his picture off the website to hide things. Someone will dime them out eventually.
                          As someone that has a player not close to college age yet, I’m wondering generally what the rules are that you are referencing. Are they not allowed to watch or speak with players outside of specific events?

Comment

https://www.ncsasports.org/ncaa-elig...es/dead-period

Comment

Has anyone had a positive experience here? Is it worth the hefty price ?

Comment

Someone as in you?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X