Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are either the most naive or least sports informed person I have ever heard of. Playoffs are a different matter, and Jesuit has a target (the size of your ignorance) on their backs. Do they have a talented group of girls? Undoubtedly! Can they be beat? Unquestionably! 5,6,7 goal margin of victory? Nope. Teams will park the bus in the back, and counter like their life depends on it. Try and educate yourself on other supposedly unbeatable sports teams in the past. Or, just watch Titanic. Ice berg dead ahead laddy....
    You do realize that you are being trolled?

Comment

You do realize that you are being trolled?
      Actually, I am pretty sure they are all the same person

Comment

Actually, I am pretty sure they are all the same person
        What if this is the same person too? Circuit overload.

Comment

What if this is the same person too? Circuit overload.
          You are me? I am you? Mind blown....

Comment

Not from Jesuit and not sure of goal numbers but agree. Anything can happen but the fact remains that Jesuit has yet to be even challenged, much less beaten this year. Cold, hard facts.
            Agree. Jesuit could lose this year but if they do, it’ll be a miracle.

Comment

Agree. Jesuit could lose this year but if they do, it’ll be a miracle.
              I can assure you they will mop the basement floor with my daughter's team if they meet them in the playoffs. However, if you have one of the top 2-3 other teams in the state, and a really skilled coach, you could definitely increase your odds of pulling a tie or possibly beating them.

That adds excitement and I for one think it is great to have an all star team with 6-7 all-Americans playing against neighborhood schools that might have 1-2 all-state players.

If I were an amateur boxer in the 80's, I would probably die, but I would love to get a shot at Mike Tyson. You never know what a great strategy can do to offset obvious lopsided skill, strength and speed.

Step up to the plate and take your shot.

Comment

I can assure you they will mop the basement floor with my daughter's team if they meet them in the playoffs. However, if you have one of the top 2-3 other teams in the state, and a really skilled coach, you could definitely increase your odds of pulling a tie or possibly beating them.

That adds excitement and I for one think it is great to have an all star team with 6-7 all-Americans playing against neighborhood schools that might have 1-2 all-state players.

If I were an amateur boxer in the 80's, I would probably die, but I would love to get a shot at Mike Tyson. You never know what a great strategy can do to offset obvious lopsided skill, strength and speed.

That’s quite a visual Mike Tyson in his prime fighting a savvy female boxer. Not

Comment

Jesuit does not have 6 or 7 All Americans.

They had 3 All Americans last year. Those players are gone now.

This year’s team is a good team who are playing well together. This team is favored but they are beatable because there are teams out there with better players.

Comment

Jesuit only has 4, maybe 5 All Americans this year.

Comment

Jesuit only has 4, maybe 5 All Americans this year.
                      They will likely have none and at most 2 All Americans.

I don’t see how you came up with 4 or 5. That is a joke.

Comment

They will likely have none and at most 2 All Americans.

I don’t see how you came up with 4 or 5. That is a joke.
                        Jesuit will not even have 5 first team All State Player.

Comment

And none of you are considering Summit. Calling it now. 6a State Champions Summit HS.
                          Jesuit is winning state but Summit did win their 6A conference after a poor start. Bend on the other hand fizzled out at the end.

Comment

Jesuit is winning state but Summit did win their 6A conference after a poor start. Bend on the other hand fizzled out at the end.
                            Their conference was awful

Comment

Their conference was awful
                              Agreed.

Moutainside, Clackamas, or West Linn have a solid chance to beat Jesuit.

I would not discount Sunset either.

Comment

1.Jesuit
                                2.West Linn
                                3.Sherwood
                                4.Tualatin
                                5.Glencoe
                                6.West Salem
                                7.Lincoln
                                8.Cleveland
                                Not perfect but not bad for a prediction made with very little thought given back on 8/19.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X