Everything florida elite 2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FESA’s fall preseason tournament was at 450 teams but it used to be the JYSC southeast adidas preseason before JYSC and Creeks merged. FESA has continued to build on that foundation and reciprocates with those who come. It has taken awhile to build up that tournament and it way surpasses the Armada Labor Day one. Way in the past, Jax Armada, PV, Clay, JYSC and Creeks attended each club’s tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      FESA’s fall preseason tournament was at 450 teams but it used to be the JYSC southeast adidas preseason before JYSC and Creeks merged. FESA has continued to build on that foundation and reciprocates with those who come. It has taken awhile to build up that tournament and it way surpasses the Armada Labor Day one. Way in the past, Jax Armada, PV, Clay, JYSC and Creeks attended each club’s tournament.
      https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...?eventid=67123

335 total teams, but that totally rounds up to 450!

More FECES lies! You guys start to actually believe your own crap don’t you?

Comment

https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...?eventid=67123

335 total teams, but that totally rounds up to 450!

More FECES lies! You guys start to actually believe your own crap don’t you?
        Armada Guy is avoiding that his club had over 150 less for its preseason but that was when it has no director for over a year and it was cancelled the year before due to storms.

Comment

Armada Guy is avoiding that his club had over 150 less for its preseason but that was when it has no director for over a year and it was cancelled the year before due to storms.
          FECES nugget just keeps making crap up, and flat out lying. Moron, Armada doesn’t have a “pre-season” tournament. We have LDS, and I already posted the # of teams over the last 4 years. Enjoy your intra-club scrimmages nugget-boy!

Comment

Armada Labor Day Shootout Attendance

2018- 217
            2017- 186
            2016- 196
            2015- 179

There you go pal. Keep spinning those lies FECES!
            Your so sad! Get out a little instead of behind your computer. I’m sat watching my kid play throwing out one liners every now and then. Then you run off and do all your research. Funny!

Comment

Your so sad! Get out a little instead of behind your computer. I’m sat watching my kid play throwing out one liners every now and then. Then you run off and do all your research. Funny!
              Wrong again FECES. Have phone....will travel!

Comment

Bring back Eric D or our club is lost.

Comment

Bring back Eric D or our club is lost.
                  We know that’s what you want Nugget, because you are scared to death of what EB is doing and will do at Armada, and You should be!

Comment

Sean put your phone down and coach

Comment

Sean put your phone down and coach
                      By coach do you mean scream and joystick for the whole game?

Comment

We know that’s what you want Nugget, because you are scared to death of what EB is doing and will do at Armada, and You should be!
                        Who is afraid ????
                        I’m afraid you have ruined our club. You have replaced a respected proven DoC with a 65 year old. Great move moron.
                        You and your little egotistical board member friends have ruined our club. Clowns in a circus. With Bolo the clown.

Comment

FECES nugget just keeps making crap up, and flat out lying. Moron, Armada doesn’t have a “pre-season” tournament. We have LDS, and I already posted the # of teams over the last 4 years. Enjoy your intra-club scrimmages nugget-boy!
                          You forgot the year the Armada Labor Day was cancelled due to a tropical storm and Armada lost money big that year.

Comment

Are your teams still bottom of all the leagues. You should be embarrassed to crawl out of your hole never mind spouting your verbal diarrhea. Armada= failure.
                            Embarrassing.

Comment

Are your teams still bottom of all the leagues. You should be embarrassed to crawl out of your hole never mind spouting your verbal diarrhea. Armada= failure.
                              Embarrassing.
                              FESA ECNL girls 0-3 in Texas today. I’ll leave it there.

Comment

No storms and 80 degree weather for the FESA Tottenham preseason spring showcase over Presidents Day weekend. Our teams will be ready.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X