Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nobody disputes Armada's DA boys teams are easily better than FESA ECNL boys except for FESA because they never admit anything especially when the truth when it hurts. Having said that, claiming moral victories and playing Weston teams "close" but not winning with some excuses comes across a tad feeble.
    Some games were close , but the better DA won. I don't believe Armada even won a single game. No excuses .

Comment

Nice run over the last couple of weeks. Big test next weekend at Weston. We’ve been a part of Armada DA basically from the beginning, and I must say that PC and crew have really done a great job with the program.
      Those that were there at the beginning ('13'-'14 season ) are in college now.

Comment

Those that were there at the beginning ('13'-'14 season ) are in college now.
        Some kids played/trained up, and some also have multiple kids that have gone through the program.

Comment

DA iD Centers

http://armadafcyouth.com/da-id-centers

Comment

Some games were close , but the better DA won. I don't believe Armada even won a single game. No excuses .
            Lil Richie can’t hack the other kids and the da’s. Armada is the worst.

Take my nuggets.

Comment

Take my nuggets.
              Says the clown whose club couldn’t even buy into the DA if the DA were dead broke. Your boys will never know what it’s like to play a quality club like Weston’s best close, because your boys get smacked around by their B and C teams. Keep throwing out jabs little FECES turd nugget....I’ll keep knocking you out with haymakers!

Comment

$150

Take my nuggets.
                And the FESA faithful have been conned again. College coaches aren't flocking the St.Johns county because your teams, players, coaches, organization is just so good...they're coming because they're being paid. Where do you think the $150 dollar participation fee is going?

Comment

And the FESA faithful have been conned again. College coaches aren't flocking the St.Johns county because your teams, players, coaches, organization is just so good...they're coming because they're being paid. Where do you think the $150 dollar participation fee is going?
                  Bubbs bank account maybe?

Comment

Armpit armada and all your trashing talking feeds the fuel!

FLORIDA ELITE!

Comment

3rd Party Opinion

Armpit armada and all your trashing talking feeds the fuel!

FLORIDA ELITE!
                      I’m a parent at Clay, and today I was talking to another parent that I know also reads TS about the FESA/Armada TS rivalry. We both agree that it is VERY entertaining, and hope that you guys keep up the funny. We also both agree that mostly the Armada dude is right. He/she at least provides some hard facts to back up his arguments, and usually catches the FESA guy in lies. Also, we both agree that from a reputation standpoint, Armada has a pretty good reputation as a good club with good teams/players. FESA, on the other hand, is not very well liked. The FESA coaches seem to just yell and tell the players what to do, and the play is a lot of kickball like the Armada guy says. We ended up having several other Clay families agree. Sorry to burst your bubble FESA guy, but we think Armada guy has your number.

Comment

I’m a parent at Clay, and today I was talking to another parent that I know also reads TS about the FESA/Armada TS rivalry. We both agree that it is VERY entertaining, and hope that you guys keep up the funny. We also both agree that mostly the Armada dude is right. He/she at least provides some hard facts to back up his arguments, and usually catches the FESA guy in lies. Also, we both agree that from a reputation standpoint, Armada has a pretty good reputation as a good club with good teams/players. FESA, on the other hand, is not very well liked. The FESA coaches seem to just yell and tell the players what to do, and the play is a lot of kickball like the Armada guy says. We ended up having several other Clay families agree. Sorry to burst your bubble FESA guy, but we think Armada guy has your number.
                        Armada Guy has to win by trying to make himself look
                        popular on TS. Too funny!

Comment

I left Armada for FESA. Because of the dishonest political BS. Starting with the board then onto the coaching. Political lies. I’m so happy we moved. FESA is light years ahead of Armada in terms of professionalism organizational structure. The coaching the development is a thousand times better. It’s demanding and very hard but my kid loves it. He can train with multiple teams and coaches. We left a club that’s going backwards. And we joined an ultra modern club that is exciting and wonderful to be a part of. I have told all of our friends at Armada come and see the future stop wasting your time your money and your kids future.
                          We Are Florida Elite.

Comment

I left Armada for FESA. Because of the dishonest political BS. Starting with the board then onto the coaching. Political lies. I’m so happy we moved. FESA is light years ahead of Armada in terms of professionalism organizational structure. The coaching the development is a thousand times better. It’s demanding and very hard but my kid loves it. He can train with multiple teams and coaches. We left a club that’s going backwards. And we joined an ultra modern club that is exciting and wonderful to be a part of. I have told all of our friends at Armada come and see the future stop wasting your time your money and your kids future.
                            We Are Florida Elite.
                            Still the same FECES-nugget with poor writing. Learn to use a comma instead of lies and insults.

Comment

We Are Florida Elite.
                              Sounds to me like your kid wasn’t good enough, and you can’t accept the truth. It’s ok. You’re teaching your kid a great lesson...if you can’t play with the best, play recreation kickball.

Comment

Mail vs Snailbuger

Codfish aka Brunner vs Sean Non Magicman

Who wins!?!

Old JYCS crew

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X