Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay I talked with my manager and he said because you are a valued customer we can go down to $250 or $20 a month which is the cost of two trips to McDonalds

This offer won’t last so please don’t delay
    just got off the phone with VR and he confirmed the $350 amount. You people are shady

Comment

did they not run a High school league this summer hot hole licker?
      losing out on renting the field to anyone (just like the do indoors) you cum bucket
      ect revenue is concessions, tournaments, advertising on the boards ect you tea bag tickler

does that splain it enough for you lucy or do I need to direct you there nearest "I am a stupid fuk please help me" program (which also can generate revenue)
      You mad bro? You can’t fix stupid

Comment

just got off the phone with VR and he confirmed the $350 amount. You people are shady
        Okay but don’t tell people about your offer it’s only for good customers

Comment

You mad bro? You can’t fix stupid
          you a closet dweller bro? You can't stitch up loose sphincter muscles

Comment

Stop spreading rumors, you are a dik

Comment

you a closet dweller bro? You can't stitch up loose sphincter muscles
              So stupid was referring to the other poster. But if the shoe fits Lucy go for it

Comment

Stop spreading rumors, you are a dik
                Fine pay retail of $400

Comment

did they not run a High school league this summer hot hole licker?
                  losing out on renting the field to anyone (just like the do indoors) you cum bucket
                  ect revenue is concessions, tournaments, advertising on the boards ect you tea bag tickler

does that splain it enough for you lucy or do I need to direct you there nearest "I am a stupid fuk please help me" program (which also can generate revenue)
                  They ran one in the summer and generated revenue. Do you think they are losing money on a fall HS league? Really?

In order to lose money on renting a second outdoor field, they’d need to be turning away rental opportunities on the first. Are there people clamoring for outdoor field rental space in Bethany right now?

You’re obviously a moron, but you’ve clearly mastered the art of sophomoric expressions. Your Mom must be proud, don’t forget to keep her basement nice and clean for her. Ma, the meatloaf!

They don’t have concessions there. What tournaments should they be running in the fall season in Bethany?

Comment

https://youtu.be/xSRcXRkQGOI

Comment

"New customers" only! How many times do I have to tell you .... the other 98% of our membership needs to pay the full price. My yacht was docked in Myrtle Beach and it is going to need some repairs as well .... no more discounts.

Comment

"New customers" only! How many times do I have to tell you .... the other 98% of our membership needs to pay the full price. My yacht was docked in Myrtle Beach and it is going to need some repairs as well .... no more discounts.
                        Sorry just trying some new retention tactics

Comment

Sorry just trying some new retention tactics
                          Do I have to go over this again?! 1.) We have college coaches! 2.) We can get your kid a full boat at any D1 school they want. 3.) We play in the top league in the country! and 4.) We have teams that played in the ECNL Champions bracket (don't tell them how they finished). We do not need any other tactics. Parents eat this stuff up and can't help themselves, even when we put 28 kids or more on a single roster. Good thing they don't know that their are roster limitations and soccer only has 11 on the field at a time!

Comment

Do I have to go over this again?! 1.) We have college coaches! 2.) We can get your kid a full boat at any D1 school they want. 3.) We play in the top league in the country! and 4.) We have teams that played in the ECNL Champions bracket (don't tell them how they finished). We do not need any other tactics. Parents eat this stuff up and can't help themselves, even when we put 28 kids or more on a single roster. Good thing they don't know that their are roster limitations and soccer only has 11 on the field at a time!
                            But should we really ask the parents to keep subsidizing our half baked attempt to build a facility. Many of them will never even use it.

Comment

So you carry 20 plus on an ECNL roster, and only 18 can dress for each game?...and the parents are paying how much? LOL.

Comment

But should we really ask the parents to keep subsidizing our half baked attempt to build a facility. Many of them will never even use it.
                                Really?? Of course we should! There is an endless supply of people here who think their kids will get full boats or end up on the USWNT that can afford it! When we can't fill a roster of 30, we will think about alternate strategies.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X