X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's what you think. It's happening as we are releasing schedules
    Larry just yanked all references to NEWSS off BOTN. Between the lack of sanctioning and the out of state teams it's getting shut down.

Comment

Newss

Larry just yanked all references to NEWSS off BOTN. Between the lack of sanctioning and the out of state teams it's getting shut down.
      hi larry, we know its you. you are still a scumbag.

Comment

The schedules are no longer listed on the website

Comment

The schedules are no longer listed on the website
          That didn't take long.

Comment

hi larry, we know its you. you are still a scumbag.
            A very bloated and nasty scumbag.
            With daughters who give BMI reporting a whole new meaning.
            That’s a little broadcast insider joke from me to Larry.
            F U Larry.

Comment

Another example of this alleged Academy caring about $$'s before everything else. One day they will get burnt.
              That day may have come. If they don't pull off this tournament that's $150,000 in revenue lost.

Comment

Newss

That day may have come. If they don't pull off this tournament that's $150,000 in revenue lost.
                its really not an issue. they will raise rates again next year. they will add on a "covid cost"
                dumb-sses will pay.

Comment

A very bloated and nasty scumbag.
                  With daughters who give BMI reporting a whole new meaning.
                  That’s a little broadcast insider joke from me to Larry.
                  F U Larry.
                  Coming on here to insult someone's children that you don't like shows what a POS you are. I mean really the guy is a complete jerk but grow up and have an "ounce" of class.

Comment

Glen's choices in his employees and his decisions with how he runs and allows others to run the program says everything about who this guy is. People will a couple dollars in their pocket sometimes believe they are above being decent and doing the right thing even when no one is looking.

Comment

its really not an issue. they will raise rates again next year. they will add on a "covid cost"
                      dumb-sses will pay.
                      No, once travel opens up everyone will choose other tournaments. Only reason anyone’s attending SUSA is no other choices. If this tournament doesn’t happen they are done in the tournament business.

Comment

I'll feel bad for the kids if its cancelled but SUSA deserves every bad thing that happens to them. It's owned and run by unethical lowlifes.

Comment

I'll feel bad for the kids if its cancelled but SUSA deserves every bad thing that happens to them. It's owned and run by unethical lowlifes.
                          I don't feel bad for the kids as most are overloaded with way too much of one sport from too young of an age. Kids like adults need down time from the sport. Playing 11 months out of the year is ridiculous and why my Orthopedic friend said he has never seen such poor judgement by adults as it relates to allowing their children to play year round with no significant breaks.

Speaking of Susa they have the kids play year round to support their business model. Children should not be playing soccer year round.

Comment

Coming on here to insult someone's children that you don't like shows what a POS you are. I mean really the guy is a complete jerk but grow up and have an "ounce" of class.
                            He made fun of my kids,
                            Now its my turn.
                            And his daughters are very obese and cause truoble in ther communities just like the bloated old man.

Comment

I don't feel bad for the kids as most are overloaded with way too much of one sport from too young of an age. Kids like adults need down time from the sport. Playing 11 months out of the year is ridiculous and why my Orthopedic friend said he has never seen such poor judgement by adults as it relates to allowing their children to play year round with no significant breaks.

Speaking of Susa they have the kids play year round to support their business model. Children should not be playing soccer year round.
                              You are CORRECT!
                              Children should not play soccer year round ONLY soccer players should.

Comment

He made fun of my kids,
                                Now its my turn.
                                And his daughters are very obese and cause truoble in ther communities just like the bloated old man.
                                I wrote the above post against you and I retract same.

I am all for sticking up for my children and I also subscribe to karma sometimes doesn't work quick enough so I need to intervene.

He is one of my least favorite people in youth sports right now so have at it, lol. Susa is climbing up there for us these days as every decision they make from the top down is shown to be all about them and never about the kids and the communities they shred apart with their ongoing behavior.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X