Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what age should winning be important?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mademoiselle or Monsieur ?

Jean Girard ? Is that a male or female name ?
    At what age do the French stress winning ?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      introducing the mentality of playing to win should start to be slowly teached at u13/u14. No coach should be "coaching to win at all costs" It should be a slow process and only used sporadically whenever opportunities present themselves. So by the time you hit the high school ages u15 and up the players should have a good understanding as to why not just how.
      Playing to win. What is the benefit and to whom? Its not a pathway to pro sports. Play to enjoy the game, whatever level that is. Most of the kids on the same team have different goals and different abilities. Playing to win at this level usually means getting the ball to one or two kids. Thats not teaching anyone anything.

Comment

Name

Jean Girard ? Is that a male or female name ?
        At what age do the French stress winning ?
        1-Yes
        2-Never

Comment

Ruin

Please stop with your posts. Do you find it necessary to ruin this forum for everyone? Please tell RT to schedule more games and practices so you'll have something to do with your time other than annoy every single person in here....
          You must be new to the forum thing. My kids have plenty to do and who is RT?

I don't even know anyone named Richard or Dick but do know of a few Dicks on this forum.

Comment

You must be new to the forum thing. My kids have plenty to do and who is RT?

I don't even know anyone named Richard or Dick but do know of a few Dicks on this forum.
            Wow, 5 responses on this page alone. Your a busy little bee aren't you?

Comment

Toes

Wow, 5 responses on this page alone. Your a busy little bee aren't you?
              You must still have all your toes and this makes an even 6/just take off the other sock you can make it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X