Brevard boys highschool 2020-2021

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Satellite and melbourne tonight. It should be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      My guess is a tie 2-2

Comment

My guess is a tie 2-2
        My prediction: Mel 3 Sat 0

Comment

My prediction: Mel 3 Sat 0
          depends, not sure if A O'H is playing or not had an ankle issue. Satellite has some very good players in key positions. wouldn't be surprised to see a 1-0 game Satellite on top

Comment

I predict Mel hi gives the ball away about 50 times unnecessarily.

Comment

Satellite 4 Mel 1. Satellite has too many strong players. Mel won't be able to keep them from scoring.

Comment

Any good games this week?
                Edgewood 2 Titusville 0. Titusville had 4 good players. One graduated, 3 transferred. A few others are decent club players, but the best players are gone.

Comment

Mel 2 - 1 Satellite

And I bang your wife why you watch high school boys you lame af dads

Comment

Mel 2 - 1 Satellite

And I bang your wife why you watch high school boys you lame af dads
                    You can’t even write English, much less speak it. I’m sure you slay the soccer moms with your accent. What an loser.

Comment

Edgewood 2 Titusville 0. Titusville had 4 good players. One graduated, 3 transferred. A few others are decent club players, but the best players are gone.
                      Edgewood 3-1. The remaining couple of better players on Titusville are ball hogs who want to prove how good they are. Eddie will be able to shut it down.

Comment

Satellite 4 Mel 1. Satellite has too many strong players. Mel won't be able to keep them from scoring.
                        Welp this was just incorrect

Comment

I am sure this prediction was funny to most who read it. Satellite has a lot of good players and is one of Brevard's best teams, but Mel is simply better. Game easily could have have been 6-1 Melbourne, but at one point was almost 2-2. A lot of missed shots by Mel and also some good saves by Satellite goalie. Sat only had a small handful of shots entire game. Sat should win most of their remaining games.

Comment

Sat keeper may be the best in Brevard after last nights game.

Comment

He’s definitely up there

Comment

Koa is the man. His improvement over the last couple of years is extraordinary. Hard work and persistence has really paid off for him!! If not the best, he certainly is in the top few in Brevard now :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X