Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rocker Ted Nugent wrote Joe Biden a letter that summarizes what 70 million Americans think.

Dear Vice President Biden,

Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.

I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity.

I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration.

I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump's campaign.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump.

I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump's beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump.

I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump.

This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party.

This Trump supporter will be giving you the same respect you gave my President Trump.

Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.
    we dont want Trump republicans as part of the group to unite. See how the secret service is already demoting and firing those loyal to Trump. this is only the start and will so much worse on Jan 21. Rats will be jumping ship or getting canned. Hopefully Biden gets an AG like Barr and then we will see lots of special counsels and such investigating everything Trump did. Rather than a Trump library somewhere you will need a Trump penitentiary to house all the criminals.

Comment

Hey -- but it fun that President Trump just attempted election fraud -- on tape.

Comment

I am going to try calling the ref to see if next year enough goals can " be found" so my kid can win the state championship. Easy! Just make a call.

Comment

Yet another wise ass TS con who think his/her personal experience symbolizes all. Many schools didn't have their dorms open all fall, and still don't now. Many that were/are open only had partial occupancy. Many students decided to stay home and do online classes rather than worry about Covid and live a monk's existence (at many schools your movement is very restricted). Others stayed home to save some serious money. Every bed not occupied in dorms is lost revenues to schools.
          They should do a study on what those kids did during the school year. Went out with friends, partied, went to stores, etc

My neighbors kid travelled some.

Then you have people like the idiot and his doctor friend going away to ski together and the doctor telling him not to take the vaccine. Be sure to put that on your gravestone.

Comment

I am going to try calling the ref to see if next year enough goals can " be found" so my kid can win the state championship. Easy! Just make a call.
            Refs cost my daughter an fciac championship by gifting Ridgefield a goal off a supposed foul. Anti jack bias probably

Comment

Refs cost my daughter an fciac championship by gifting Ridgefield a goal off a supposed foul. Anti jack bias probably
              That was at least5 seasons ago
              You have to get over it- it’s not healthy to dwell on such things

Comment

41 year old health care worker died after receiving the Pfizer vaccine.
                If we can just save 1 person.

In Israel, 4 deaths linked to vaccine.

Going to see a lot more of these stories.

Media found every bad outcome for a young person with Covid. Now they can seek every bad outcome for the vaccine.

What appears to be acceptable for a vaccine is 1 death per million. I bet these vaccine’s will be higher. Israel was 4 deaths linked to vaccine in 650,000 does given. And this is just the 1st dose. 2nd is much higher for adverse reactions.

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavi...stm-story.html

https://www.portugalresident.com/dea...ties-on-alert/

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/88...ncident-653721

Comment

Except -- fake. Really you should not post fake news. It took -- oh 10 seconds to google if anyone has died from a reaction to the vaccine and another 30 seconds to see a bunch of stories about fake news of someone dying.

So far -- the Moderna vaccine has had 3 situations where persons with facial cosmetic surgery fillers within the last few months experienced additional redness in those areas where the filler was put -- thought to indicate that the vaccine was attacking the filler.

Comment

41 year old health care worker died after receiving the Pfizer vaccine.
                    If we can just save 1 person.

In Israel, 4 deaths linked to vaccine.

Going to see a lot more of these stories.

Media found every bad outcome for a young person with Covid. Now they can seek every bad outcome for the vaccine.

What appears to be acceptable for a vaccine is 1 death per million. I bet these vaccine’s will be higher. Israel was 4 deaths linked to vaccine in 650,000 does given. And this is just the 1st dose. 2nd is much higher for adverse reactions.

https://www.portugalresident.com/dea...ties-on-alert/

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/88...ncident-653721

Nothing out of the ordinary. Read the vaccine data results. People died within the 30k to 40k participants from both mRNA trails. Expand that to >8 million vaccinations globally and you should have many more deaths than you point out above.

Comment

The anti- vaxers will just skim off the protections offered by the herd immunity from all the folks that get vaccinated just like they currently do for other diseases.

Comment

Nothing out of the ordinary. Read the vaccine data results. People died within the 30k to 40k participants from both mRNA trails. Expand that to >8 million vaccinations globally and you should have many more deaths than you point out above.
                        With the media suppressing the stories, I am sure it is.
                        Then again, there are a lot of doses sitting on the shelf in the freezer too
                        This is why CDC didn’t want to give it to the elderly first. Need younger healthier people to take it to survive it.

Comment

Anti vaxers claim covid risks are non existent or try to debunk rare stories of say deaths among young people,
                          but jump all over the tiniest of risks with a vaccine

Comment

With the media suppressing the stories, I am sure it is.
                            Then again, there are a lot of doses sitting on the shelf in the freezer too
                            This is why CDC didn’t want to give it to the elderly first. Need younger healthier people to take it to survive it.
                            So why the CDC guidelines recommend the elderly be vaccinated first 🤔?

Comment

The Germans have done a study on mask wearing for children. As I have always said, there are unintended consequences for every action. As one would expect, there are some troubling side effects of masking children. I am not saying there are no benefits, what I am says is are the benefits greater then the cost.
                              The Covid religion does not want you to do a cost benefit analysis.
                              Just shut up and obey. Otherwise you are killing grandma.

https://www.researchsquare.com/artic...QGmg4sJvQWKXfw

Comment

So why the CDC guidelines recommend the elderly be vaccinated first 🤔?
                                Post please link. Because that is the opposite of what they said.
                                How about here in CT. Still not doing LTC patients just health care workers?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X