X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My kid had him for club. Worse coach she ever had
    Mine loved him, learned a ton. To each his own. How many NCAA national championships does your current club coach have?

Comment

As did mine. Good mix of motivator and tactician.

Comment

Mine loved him, learned a ton. To each his own. How many NCAA national championships does your current club coach have?
        FSA has one that's gone further into the D1 NCAA tournament than any other club in the state.

Comment

Terrible. Just terrible

Comment

FSA has one that's gone further into the D1 NCAA tournament than any other club in the state.
            And they probably would have lost to UB’s national championship team. So there’s that.

Comment

As did mine. Good mix of motivator and tactician.
              He showed up for half the practices. The ones he did show up he was half in the bag

Comment

He threw an ODP regional tourney game he coached because he didn't want to go to nationals. His CT team was top in group and all they had to do was not lose by more than three goals. They were undefeated. Lost the game 4-0 to a team they beat 3-1 earlier. Any coach can coach defensively and not lose by four goals. Clearly, he wanted to lose. When my kid said she heard him joking before the game about not wanting to go the nationals, I lost all respect for him. He did a huge disservice to the players. Don't coach if you aren't prepared to finish the job.

Comment

He threw an ODP regional tourney game he coached because he didn't want to go to nationals. His CT team was top in group and all they had to do was not lose by more than three goals. They were undefeated. Lost the game 4-0 to a team they beat 3-1 earlier. Any coach can coach defensively and not lose by four goals. Clearly, he wanted to lose. When my kid said she heard him joking before the game about not wanting to go the nationals, I lost all respect for him. He did a huge disservice to the players. Don't coach if you aren't prepared to finish the job.
                  ODP? Really?

Comment

*** is ODP?

Comment

He’s a very good coach as well. Likely best in the state. What CCSU did last year was pretty remarkable.

Comment

ODP? Really?
                        Not the poster but if true it doesn't matter what it was - you don't throw a game because a trip is inconvenient for you.

and if he's so great then why would he be "waste his time" with ODP?

Comment

Not the poster but if true it doesn't matter what it was - you don't throw a game because a trip is inconvenient for you.

and if he's so great then why would he be "waste his time" with ODP?
                          That’s a stupid question. Extra income of course; why else would you do it? And when was this? 10 years ago?

Comment

Obviously still fresh in his mind. Oh what could have been for Precious if only they had played that ODP U13 regional final. So sad.

Comment

Obviously still fresh in his mind. Oh what could have been for Precious if only they had played that ODP U13 regional final. So sad.
                              You are such and ARSE. It meant something to the kids and not the coach. He just wanted the coaching salary and didn't care about the kids. Just like at CFC

Comment

He’s a very good coach as well. Likely best in the state. What CCSU did last year was pretty remarkable.
                                Let’s not get carried away. His club teams lose all the time. DC is ten times the teacher and coach.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X