Wesley Chapel Soccer Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is obviously a fake post. Everyone knows TBU doesn't give pink slips. They just roster 25 (without being honest during tryouts about it) and hope the kids don't go to a better team.
    Originally posted by Guest View Post

You're only hating because your daughter got the pink slip from TBU. Ahh a disgruntled former TBU parent who just loves to criticize every little thing about TBU. We don't take people like you serious but its fun to read.

Comment

You're only hating because your daughter got the pink slip from TBU. Ahh a disgruntled former TBU parent who just loves to criticize every little thing about TBU. We don't take people like you serious but its fun to read.
      You are correct, I am a disgruntled TBU flunky.. I was really hoping my little Mia would make the team this year, didnt happen.. My hard earned money going to GA and getting beat by 10 is hard to take.. Maybe next year she will make it, we will keep trying!

Comment

Enjoy RADD, I mean futsol.

Are you referring to the TBU coaches? Or are you saying the coaches that left WC are coming back to that sinking ship?

Comment

Pretenders are behind the threads. It’s obvious.

Comment

Its ok. The club is still standing.

Pretenders are behind the threads. It’s obvious.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X