• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope. I have a bed to sleep in. #winning
    in your parents' basement. #loser

Comment

Kenny M is a piece of sh!+. JFC can't fire him because he is black.
      As if that would stop them.

Comment

Tubby Terry wants to retire in the sun. ( those Virginia winters are frigid!) His boy Busby ( another con artist) got him onboard at JFC. Washed up has beens who are 20 years out of date. His record alone this season should be enough to get him sacked. He’s made teams worse!
        JFC gets what they deserve. Pretty much the same at FESA but they, at least, have a competitive culture. There was no coach that was going to quick fix JFC girls in less than 1 year. Blame Foley all you want. Excuse making is really what JFCs are good at anyways.

Comment

Definitely 'benched' parent of underperforming kids looking for some coddling.
          I speak for starters, subs, ex-players, parents, ex-parents, and anybody with atleast one eye ball and some ability to hear sound. He is an @$$. Nothing you can do to convince me otherwise. His power trip bull$h!t he pulls with these girls knowing that a college coach has to talk to him to get info is what he holds over them all. Only people that tolerate his crap are the ones that have their noses so far up his @$$ they can smell his breath.

Comment

JFC gets what they deserve. Pretty much the same at FESA but they, at least, have a competitive culture. There was no coach that was going to quick fix JFC girls in less than 1 year. Blame Foley all you want. Excuse making is really what JFCs are good at anyways.
            If there is a lower energy group of coaches anywhere in the country than Foley, Busby, Messick, Schmitt and Kenny the hobo, I’ve yet to come across them. These turds simply ooze the I’m here for a pay check types whilst phoning in the you tube inspired training sessions. At least FESA kids play with heart and energy.

Comment

If there is a lower energy group of coaches anywhere in the country than Foley, Busby, Messick, Schmitt and Kenny the hobo, I’ve yet to come across them. These turds simply ooze the I’m here for a pay check types whilst phoning in the you tube inspired training sessions. At least FESA kids play with heart and energy.
              What about The Slapper Shepard?

Comment

College coaches

I speak for starters, subs, ex-players, parents, ex-parents, and anybody with atleast one eye ball and some ability to hear sound. He is an @$$. Nothing you can do to convince me otherwise. His power trip bull$h!t he pulls with these girls knowing that a college coach has to talk to him to get info is what he holds over them all. Only people that tolerate his crap are the ones that have their noses so far up his @$$ they can smell his breath.
                This is true. He plays that college angle like a pro. It's one of the first things he planted in our head when he was initially forced upon us. Evidenced by his preseason "college Zoom" gatekeeper schtik. I especially loved getting to see coach Partrige one last time before they fired him. I wonder how many parents from previous clubs Foley got to believe his college gatekeeper nonsense, put up with his steaming loaded diaper personality, and then watched as he lumbered away to the next trough of parents. Whenever he talks (at us) I always want to shout out, "can we get that in writing!" but I don't because there's one thing worse than putting up with Foley, and that's the stench of B team parents!

Comment

This is true. He plays that college angle like a pro. It's one of the first things he planted in our head when he was initially forced upon us. Evidenced by his preseason "college Zoom" gatekeeper schtik. I especially loved getting to see coach Partrige one last time before they fired him. I wonder how many parents from previous clubs Foley got to believe his college gatekeeper nonsense, put up with his steaming loaded diaper personality, and then watched as he lumbered away to the next trough of parents. Whenever he talks (at us) I always want to shout out, "can we get that in writing!" but I don't because there's one thing worse than putting up with Foley, and that's the stench of B team parents!
                  First things first, if Foley is holding the threat of not talking to college coaches about your daughter he is in fact an awful human being. Coach Ryan’s recruiting advice was very good. My daughter was on the third team and he treated us just like the ECNL kids - stayed on a zoom call for over an hour with us. Yes, he was honest about realistic targets and that was tough to hear but his advice was awesome and his knowledge in the process was/is second to no one. I remember him telling us that 95% of the recruiting process was up to the player and family. The other 5% did involve the club/HS coaches.

Comment

You sound like you should join the stench of B team parents you cry baby.

Comment

What about The Slapper Shepard?
                      He has the potential to be a very good coach but he may be too immature or head case playing the reindeer games. He often has a big chip on his shoulder and plays the old school schtick of brooding and being a jerk to some players while he sucks up to other tryhard kids of parents he likes. If you are not consistent with how you treat the team, it does not work; players notice when a coach plays a lot of politics. They need to find a way to motivate and push the team without being a jerk. Do you want to win or make some friends? Not sure why that is so hard for some.

Comment

God! Terry's daughter is ugly!

Comment

God! Terry's daughter is ugly!
                          His son is ugly as 💩 too.

Comment

His son is ugly as 💩 too.
                            Amazing how any could have such obsession with the guy not to mention the personal venom no matter what sort of coach you think he is. Such bitterness. And all because he was just not that impressed with your kid as you are.

Comment

Amazing how any could have such obsession with the guy not to mention the personal venom no matter what sort of coach you think he is. Such bitterness. And all because he was just not that impressed with your kid as you are.
                              The board, the staff, parents, and players are not impressed with Terry. He is gone selling medical crap and running camps with his buddy while fleecing JFC. That fat fcuk needs to move along.

Comment

The board, the staff, parents, and players are not impressed with Terry. He is gone selling medical crap and running camps with his buddy while fleecing JFC. That fat fcuk needs to move along.
                                So be it but the personal stuff is way over the top. And how about the Board being accountable for bad hire after bad hire? They are making Bubb look good now. What a bunch of clueless fidiots. JFC girls have a cultural problem mostly which highlights coaching issues.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X