Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting paid to play

Last night on the way back from our 3rd practice this week, one more to go tonight, my 11 year old daughter asked, "when will I start getting paid to play soccer".
    I didn't have the heart to tell her that she won't ever, so I instead used the opportunity to tell her there's no Santa Claus, Tooth fairy, Easter Bunny...and I'm unsure about Jesus.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Last night on the way back from our 3rd practice this week, one more to go tonight, my 11 year old daughter asked, "when will I start getting paid to play soccer".
    I didn't have the heart to tell her that she won't ever, so I instead used the opportunity to tell her there's no Santa Claus, Tooth fairy, Easter Bunny...and I'm unsure about Jesus.
    Good call.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      last night on the way back from our 3rd practice this week, one more to go tonight, my 11 year old daughter asked, "when will i start getting paid to play soccer".
      I didn't have the heart to tell her that she won't ever, so i instead used the opportunity to tell her there's no santa claus, tooth fairy, easter bunny...and i'm unsure about jesus.
      😂😂😂😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        What a complete embarrassment of a Beta male you are. Just because you have resigned your own self to failure, you should NOT pass that on to your daughter.

You should have had her lay out district quantifiable, measurable goals on paper that would have led her to the success / goals she has. Instead...have perpetuated your own loser mentality.

You’re probably a Cuck, too.

Comment

This site is CUCkS-R-US

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X