Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Disney showcase

Wow...about 12-18 FL teams accepted per bracket. Quite ridiculous!!!



https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...?eventid=66819
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wow...about 12-18 FL teams accepted per bracket. Quite ridiculous!!!



https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...?eventid=66819
Isn't Disney in Florida? Did you expect 12-18 teams from California, Chicago or Georgia in the tournament?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Isn't Disney in Florida? Did you expect 12-18 teams from California, Chicago or Georgia in the tournament?
Not necessarily but maybe a lot more from FL. Canada really?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Not necessarily but maybe a lot more from FL. Canada really?
Iím sure thereís a Bazooka tournament you can enter to get Florida teams.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iím sure thereís a Bazooka tournament you can enter to get Florida teams.
The best FL teams will be going to IMG and/or Weston Cup Showcase.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The best FL teams will be going to IMG and/or Weston Cup Showcase.
Those are in Feb and March, I hope the best teams in Florida do something between Disney and then...Ö..
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those are in Feb and March, I hope the best teams in Florida do something between Disney and then...Ö..
IMG is the weekend before Disney
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
IMG is the weekend before Disney

NO...that IMG cup not the Showcase
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wow...about 12-18 FL teams accepted per bracket. Quite ridiculous!!!



https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...?eventid=66819
Wow- you even forgot to list the girls teams.. in FL that is where the real talent is located.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Why are teams like Weston and RAD boys 00 playing when they didnít make it out of first round?.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.