Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Soccer while black

A parent at my sonís soccer game had the police called on him for cheering for his son during the game. This man was simply trying to watch his son's soccer game and cheer for him from the sides. He yelled ďThe ref is right!Ē when he saw his kid out there getting frustrated after a call.

This woman, lets call her Golfcart Gail, decided to spring into action and rapidly approach this parent and remind him that harassment would not be tolerated. He informed her that he was only speaking to his son. For whatever reason, Golfcart Gail just would not let this go. She continued to harass and beleaguer this parent. The gentleman offered to leave in order to avoid a situation. As he began to pack up his things Golfcart Gail informed him that she was calling the police because she no longer felt safe with his threatening behavior. This man was peacefully leaving his own son's soccer game to avoid exactly this situation. What makes this even worse, is that a parent had actually been ejected from this game during the third period.

There had to be a delay of game due to the disturbance yet, Golfcart Gail didnít need to call the police on him. Why werenít the police called? What was the difference? Iíll give you a guess.

Shame on you Golfcart Gail for what you did to this man and to the children who had to see this. Can you imagine how afraid his child must have been to see this happening?! Do you know how quickly in America a situation can go wrong? You probably donít care Golfcart Gail, because you have the privilege of not caring. Thank you to the officers who did respond for listening to everyone and making sure the situation was dissolved safely. So long as this **** continues to happen, I will continue to speak out against it.

Black Lives Matter. Donít ask me again why I kneel.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
A parent at my sonís soccer game had the police called on him for cheering for his son during the game. This man was simply trying to watch his son's soccer game and cheer for him from the sides. He yelled ďThe ref is right!Ē when he saw his kid out there getting frustrated after a call.

This woman, lets call her Golfcart Gail, decided to spring into action and rapidly approach this parent and remind him that harassment would not be tolerated. He informed her that he was only speaking to his son. For whatever reason, Golfcart Gail just would not let this go. She continued to harass and beleaguer this parent. The gentleman offered to leave in order to avoid a situation. As he began to pack up his things Golfcart Gail informed him that she was calling the police because she no longer felt safe with his threatening behavior. This man was peacefully leaving his own son's soccer game to avoid exactly this situation. What makes this even worse, is that a parent had actually been ejected from this game during the third period.

There had to be a delay of game due to the disturbance yet, Golfcart Gail didnít need to call the police on him. Why werenít the police called? What was the difference? Iíll give you a guess.

Shame on you Golfcart Gail for what you did to this man and to the children who had to see this. Can you imagine how afraid his child must have been to see this happening?! Do you know how quickly in America a situation can go wrong? You probably donít care Golfcart Gail, because you have the privilege of not caring. Thank you to the officers who did respond for listening to everyone and making sure the situation was dissolved safely. So long as this **** continues to happen, I will continue to speak out against it.

Black Lives Matter. Donít ask me again why I kneel.
BS , I was there and it didnít happen like that , shocker that your point of view differs from what actually happened , nice try - all lives matter
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
BS , I was there and it didnít happen like that , shocker that your point of view differs from what actually happened , nice try - all lives matter
3rd period of a soccer game???? I though matches had 2 halves. Hockey has 3 periods...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
3rd period of a soccer game???? I though matches had 2 halves. Hockey has 3 periods...
Nice. Probably copy and pasted from some news source and not-so-creatively edited.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
3rd period of a soccer game???? I though matches had 2 halves. Hockey has 3 periods...
With the water breaks , itís broken up into 4 periods

And it didnít happen like they said, plus cops didnít even show up lol
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I call BS. 3rd period?? What game were you watching? All lives matter and your post just goes to prove that black people feel the need to make things up because they are waking up to the reality that they are not being discriminated against anymore and any of their individual failures are on them, just like it is for any of the rest of us. BTW I have never seen a mom on any sideline with a golfcart. I think you have the wrong sport.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I call BS. 3rd period?? What game were you watching? All lives matter and your post just goes to prove that black people feel the need to make things up because they are waking up to the reality that they are not being discriminated against anymore and any of their individual failures are on them, just like it is for any of the rest of us. BTW I have never seen a mom on any sideline with a golfcart. I think you have the wrong sport.
Cant see the golf cart through all the umbrellas
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

There have been a lot of white folk calling the cops on black people, that much is true. Cornerstore Caroline, Barbecue Becky....
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There have been a lot of white folk calling the cops on black people, that much is true. Cornerstore Caroline, Barbecue Becky....
....and just as many black people calling the cops on white people. Stop race baiting.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Looks like the original poster's story is true!

https://nypost.com/2018/10/17/golfca...yMpjAGiP8XbFyI
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.