Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
TBU ECNL parent here, would never bash any player or team. ECNL has served its purpose, every girl on our team is committed for college, most in their junior yr.
Exactly! If parents would actually focus on what matters (instead of the "I'm (anonymously) better, no I'm (anonymously) better" debate), they would all get much further.

People, it's not about winning or losing records; do you think, Duke, UF or Boston College gives a damn whether you lost a 4-2 game to FC Prime?? No one cares...they only care about how your daughter plays and whether she is worth recruiting. Grow up!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Exactly! If parents would actually focus on what matters (instead of the "I'm (anonymously) better, no I'm (anonymously) better" debate), they would all get much further.

People, it's not about winning or losing records; do you think, Duke, UF or Boston College gives a damn whether you lost a 4-2 game to FC Prime?? No one cares...they only care about how your daughter plays and whether she is worth recruiting. Grow up!
I guess you havenít seen the post about the WFF DA record on this forum - utter hypocrisy
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I guess you havenít seen the post about the WFF DA record on this forum - utter hypocrisy
Thatís fine. So quit being a whiny little brat about it and be part of the solution. Donít respond or respond with something positive. If you re-read your answer you might be embarrassed to see that you sound like a 7 year old, ratting on his twin sister. Grow up!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thatís fine. So quit being a whiny little brat about it and be part of the solution. Donít respond or respond with something positive. If you re-read your answer you might be embarrassed to see that you sound like a 7 year old, ratting on his twin sister. Grow up!
Classic TBU parent response from a group that cannot fathom that their club and the top level ECNL programs are failing.

Desperately clinging to overinflated and exaggerated numbers on college recruits that everyone outside TBU knows is nonsense
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Classic TBU parent response from a group that cannot fathom that their club and the top level ECNL programs are failing.

Desperately clinging to overinflated and exaggerated numbers on college recruits that everyone outside TBU knows is nonsense
Yep and playing CDL.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Classic TBU parent response from a group that cannot fathom that their club and the top level ECNL programs are failing.

Desperately clinging to overinflated and exaggerated numbers on college recruits that everyone outside TBU knows is nonsense
On the girls side, every team has a losing record.
On the boys side they have the U15's, U16's and the composite team are doing ok. Otherwise the ECNL program at TBU isn't looking too good.

With the vast number of kids at that club and their touted amazing coaching it is shocking to see how poorly they are doing.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
On the girls side, every team has a losing record.
On the boys side they have the U15's, U16's and the composite team are doing ok. Otherwise the ECNL program at TBU isn't looking too good.

With the vast number of kids at that club and their touted amazing coaching it is shocking to see how poorly they are doing.
The funny thing is that all of our teams are still better tyan everything you have to offer at WFF.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The funny thing is that all of our teams are still better tyan everything you have to offer at WFF.
No the funny thing is the two of you going back-and-forth on anonymous crappy thread about youth soccer and who is better
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
On the girls side, every team has a losing record.
On the boys side they have the U15's, U16's and the composite team are doing ok. Otherwise the ECNL program at TBU isn't looking too good.

With the vast number of kids at that club and their touted amazing coaching it is shocking to see how poorly they are doing.
They probably have close to double or triple the amount of kids in the program compared to all other clubs in the area yet this is the best they can do?

Plus, with the huge number of kids they have, the college recruit number percentage wise is REALLY dismal, yet that's all you hear from people at TBU.

Hopefully, people will start realizing that they are not what they would have you believe they are.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
They probably have close to double or triple the amount of kids in the program compared to all other clubs in the area yet this is the best they can do?

Plus, with the huge number of kids they have, the college recruit number percentage wise is REALLY dismal, yet that's all you hear from people at TBU.

Hopefully, people will start realizing that they are not what they would have you believe they are.


Way to speak your mind Yo Yo!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.