•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

were they genuine jockey or knock offs

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      He's really creepy. He was spotted in the woods behind some trees watching a team of high school-aged girls training. He had a pair of binoculars and the only thing he was wearing was a pair of jockey underwear.
      It was very hot and I have bad eyesight. Geez. Stop bullying me.

Comment

Not sure who’s worse him or his wife.

Comment

Without getting into defamation territory, what makes them more creepy than the generic backstabber and loudmouths?

Comment

Without getting into defamation territory, what makes them more creepy than the generic backstabber and loudmouths?
            Not the OP but for one thing he always shows up at our games. Scrimmages, league or tournaments he’s always there. What grown man shows up to every game when his daughter isn’t at the club. Let’s just say most trust him around kids. Rumor is that’s why he wasn’t allowed back at Davie.

Comment

Let’s see- bump.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                Mike is not a bad guy like people on here are saying. He’s just obsessed with youth soccer. He doesn’t know how to step away and let his daughter play, he needs to find a hobby or therapy. That’s all
                He also needs to quit lurking around in the woods at training sessions and watching with binoculars. That's just weird

Comment

lets stop tiptoeing and put his name out here. lets put this guy on blast

Comment

lets stop tiptoeing and put his name out here. lets put this guy on blast
                    I don’t think that’s appropriate, but what do I know? He is a weirdo and creepy though

Comment

Dang, we barely have any free time as is with my daughter's soccer schedule, no free time to go and stock other teams.

Comment

Dang, we barely have any free time as is with my daughter's soccer schedule, no free time to go and stock other teams.
                        What are you "Stocking" for them? Shelves? Maybe you meant he wouldn't have time to STALK other teams.

Do us all a favor and at least have a good grasp of how to use the English Language prior to trying to insult someone else. You just look stupid otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                          Not as stupid as Mike looks stalking 10 year olds. He needs to get a life already. You’ve been kicked out of 4 clubs and counting Mikey. Take a hint you creeper
                          Creepier than stalking teenagers social media accounts which apparently is popular on this site?

Comment

Just realized I have a beard.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X